Chapter 11

Be prepared my duckies... Its about to get real... Love yall!!!!

Niall's POV 

We finally told the boys. It is so hard to keep things from them, they are my brothers. All of their expressions were different. Louis was all giddy, Liam was happy I am sure, Zayn was grateful so he wouldn't have to hear us the whole rest of the trip whining, and harry was acting like he was happy. C'mon I know when my best mate is upset. Hopefully it isn't because my wonderful girl is taken... BY ME MO TRUCKAHHHH!!!! Sorry, I had a cough... Ahem. 

I saw that Ash was still sleeping at 8:57 am. I wrote her a note and set it by her phone so she would see when she arose from her dead slumber. 

Went down to the beach. Come down when you wake, princess. Love, your prince x

I'm not a HUGE romantic, but i know what girls want, I know what girls like, they wanna saty up,aye, and party all night... Sorry, Chris Brown moment... I've been having a lot of moments... "Close the door..." OMC, Niall calm down... 

I went out of the room making sure I locked it, I walked down the stairs to go hang out by the beautiful waves. That probly sounded gay, but whatever... I'm so not. I just call things out on their beauty. I approached the beach where the small sitting benches are made for one person. I laid down on one and just listened to the calming waves roll in. I now have a perfect girlfriend, the perfect job, perfect friends, perfect family, what else could I ask for? that's right, nothing. I cannot believe that Ashleigh is going to be staying with us! I may seemmean, but I am sort of happy she was not treated right, now I get to show her how she can really needs to be treated and cared for. All I know is it is now my job to protect and love her when no one else will and when everyone is there. To hold her when she cries, is happy, and going through a rough patch, I'll be beside her, looking out and helping her out along the way. I put my Ray Bans on and closed my eyes inhaling the nice Vitamin D that we don't have very much of in London and closed my eyes until I felt a dip in the chair.

Ashleigh's POV

I had awaken to no one else in the bed... sad face. I picked up my phone to see if there were any notifications, but instead I spotted a note. I can always check my phone later! I picked up the note and read it. Awww he's so adorable! It's now 9:26 am. Eh, not bad right? Jet lag is still kicking in ever so slightly. I got up and put on my bikini, dressed to impress, am I right ladies? I threw on a crop top over and a pair of light jeans to match my bikini top. I picked up the note and smiled. I am so lucky to have a charming guy like him. I have not been with him long and we have this bond that is near unbreakable. I say 'near' because everything is breakable. 

I sorted out my rats nest for hair and brushed my teeth, so Niall wouldn' be so grossed out. I was at leasthalf ok with my appearance as I walked out of the room, I made sure to grab a key... Never know, knowing me. I decended down the hallway to the elevator where there was a boy about my age waiting for a ride down. He had a brown mohawk kind of like Liam's hair. Broad shoulders like Zayn. The height like Harry. As soon as I walked up to him, he had the eyes of Louis, but nothing of Niall that I could see. He was awflly cute must I say, but I have Niall, so I'm better now. 

"Hey, I'm Daniel." the boy named Daniel said looking at me, out reaching his really big hand towards me.

"Hey, I'm Ashleigh" I smiled looking up into his gorgeous eyes. 

"My pleasure to meet you, Ashleigh. You going down to the beach?" he questioned as the elevator apppeared.

"Yah, where are you going?" 

"Beach. Maybe we coud hang out later? My friend is having a partylater, you should come!" he suggested kindly. 

"Yah! Totally! I'll have to ask my boyfriend" his face dropped, but he picked it up slightly "But I'm sure he won't mind." I shrugged as his smile grew bigger.

"Great. I'm just going down to the beach to meet my sister, Stacy." He said as we walked out of the building to the beach.

"Same, but I'm meetin-...my boyfriend...." I said as my eyes landed on my exboyfriend snogging with another chick. He didn't even pull back or anything. I walked up to the brunette girl that was on top of Niall and ripped her off of her, while Daniel watched from behind me and he caught the girl as I ripped her off of Niall.

"Ba-" Niall started

"No. Don't you 'babe' me. You couldn't go ONE DAY WITHOUT BEING FAITFUL. ONE FREAKING DAY!!!!!!! I TRUSTED YOU... NO I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU, BUT YOU GO AROUND MY BACK AND SNOG THIS... THIS.... THING!!!!!" I was beyond mad that I just wouldn't listen, I looked at him while he had pain in his eyes, but he hurt me a lot worse than that. I don't know what happened, but the rage inside of me just took over and I-I smacked him. After I registered what just happened, I grabbed my hand and looked at him with sorrowful eyes. I did not mean to slap him. I was just so mad. He held on to his slightly pink cheek and looked up at me. He saw my expression and let go of his cheek. I saw the outline of my hand on his pale cheek and instantly regretted it. 

Without thinking, I spun on my heel and walked along the side of the shore. I just wanted to be alone. I needed to think. Why would he do that? I thought he actually liked me? Did he even care? What happened between us within less than the 12 hours we were together? Did he realize he just didn't like me and didn't want to tell me? What happened? My eyes began to water. No one wants me. No one will ever want me. I took off my flip flops and sat them down next to me in the sand. I sat down, not caring if I get wet. I looked out to the sea and just brought myself to a blank face and a clear head, I just let the tears stream down my face (See there? lol) why is love so hard? Why can't I just find somwone to love me for me? I felt like someone sat down next to me because I got that feeling when someone is watching you or is near you. It's quite creepy really. Daniel. 

He put his arm around me and rocked me back and forwarth. By now I had completely stopped crying because whats the use of crying over a guy if they didn't care about you in the first place. 

"So, you swanna get wasted tonight at my party?" Daniel asked chuckling.

I looked up at him and nodded with happy eyes and a small smile. Just because I'm not crying doesn't mean I'm happy. I just placed my head back on his shoulder and watched the waves. If it was as planned, he would be Niall.

"Ashleigh, look-" I heard an Irish accent say behind me. 

"What?" I snapped as I turned around to come face to face with a red swollen face owned by Niall Horan. 

"Look, I didn't mean to kiss her. She came up to me and started talking then just kissed me. I do admit, I kissed her, but it meant NOTHING! I love you, and only you. You could be the one for me, but I wouldn't know beacuse I totally screwed things u-" He began to rant.

"Stop." I simply stated. Did I want him back? I know what he did was wrong, he was obviously crying, but he kissed another girl. Would he do it again? Of course, if he did it this early in the relationship, then he will have no problem 1 year from now. Can he be faithful? Do I want to love a cheater? Can I ever forgive him? Will he fight for me? What will I do?

'''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''''''''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAZZZZZZAHHHHHH Y'all? 

THANK YOU FOR THE 118 READS AND THE VOTES!!!!!! You guys are AMAZING!!!!!! 

Midnight Memories is out on pre order!!!! Guess who got it!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Who ever comments first will get a dediation, follow, and I will inbox you to get your IG username/whatever to follow you!!!! 

Love you!

Sooo follow me, Inbox me, vote, comment, etc

Instagram: 1dirrrrrrection1dx

Twitter: trueadvice10

Kik: curly_ashy

Ask fm: ashy_curly

Tumblr: http://trueadvice10.tumblr.com/

Snapchat: Ashy_Horan

xoxo Curlay Quez