Chapter 33

Ashleigh's POV

Today, I got a text saying the number 1. It is so weird. It has gone down a lot. I have a clue who this person is, but not a full understanding what the whole numbers thing is. I cannot show any worry or else Niall will see it and then begin worrying and make 5 billion security guards follow me around... Whatever. I don't want that to happen, AGAIN! 

"Lou?" I asked the british boy sitting on my couch. 

"Yah, babe?" He said looking away from The Ellen Show. Do not ask, he walked into my house and just turned it on. 

"Want to go out to Starbucks or something since Niall is sleeping and the boys are out?" 

"Yah. Let me ring Haz." 

"Why do you need to call him?" I asked as if he should not.

"To tell him I love him." Awe Larry Stylinson moment! I am a big Larry shipper. I also am in love with Niam and Ziam. I know, I know, I wish my boyfriend was with his best friend some times. I am supruside he has not turned gay after what I have put him through. Eh, he lurves meh. Get used to it son. 

"Hey Hazza." 

There was a mumbling and an ok. 

“I was just checking in with you.” 

“Okay I’ll see you later. Bye!” Louis hung up the phone and looked at me.

“So are we going or not Louis?” 

“The chariot awaits my lady” I smiled and put on my shoes and coat and waited for Louis to come out ready. 

“Are you ready to go?”

“Yes I am ready let’s go!” 

We headed to Starbucks and arrived. We both ordered. He got a coffee, extra black, and I got the double chocolatey chip frappe. 

“So what’s been going on darlin’?” Louis asked certainly intrested.

“Nothing much. How about you?”

“Same old same old. What are we going to do after we finish?” He begged to know.

“Ehh, wanna go shoppin?” He asked after I did not answer. 

“Nah, I went just last week.” Niall had to drag me out of the house beacuse I finally got over my illness. 

“Well what do you think of the bet results? I couldn’t believe that Liam and Danielle won!” I asked giggling at the end. His eyes went wide and I smiled. 

“I didn’t know that they won.” Louis said astonished. 

“Yeah I know right I didn’t expect that either. I think me and Niall lost on the second day.” He smirked and look down at his coffee, slowly stirring it with the yellow straw.

“Well. Not my fault. He was just so cute. We cuddled because I was cold.” I smiled at the small memory. It was so cute. We sat in bed all day watching horror movies, him mostly staring at me, playing with my hair. I occasionally would hide my face in his bare chest because I got scared. Every time, he would laugh at me. 

“Did El ever let you lose? I couldn’t believe you guys would lose either. What happened? Why did you give up? Did you guys lose? When? No? Yes? What?” I asked all in a rush. 

“No we didn’t lose and we didn’t give up. I was just bored with it. We watched movies all night. Nothing really big ,but I don’t know why. I didn’t want to do it anymore. I think it is pretty stupid that you guys all went through with it. I would never do that ,but of course El being El, she had to except the bet ,so I had to go along with it ,anyway.” Louis pouted.