Chapter 21

So last chapter I put the date in there, but it didn't save and update! Ugh!! I'm so mad!!!! But I'll do a recap of it for you. 

Enjoy!!!!!

Re Cap of Date:

"Niall is this all for me?" I asked, he had laid out a blanket, candles, roses, anything you could think of that was romantic, he laid out. He had sent me on an adventure around the park to find him at this secluded part off in the "woods". It was quite scary. He left me notes to find him. I got tired so I just walked down a path and saw he was sitting there waiting for me.

Man, he looks hot. Black skinnys, light blue v neck, black and blue snapback, black supra's, and a bracelet that was made out of a white string that had a heart on it. I gave that to him, awwww! We at down on the blanket and watched the sun setting above the trees, making the sky a bright pink and purple. It was beautiful. Nothing much was said as I laid in between his legs, my back on his chest. He sat behind me humming and playing with my hair.

"Ni?" I whispered.

"Yah, babe?" 

"I'm scared of what might happen." I admitted.

"Of what?" he asked adjusting us so he could  look into my eyes.

"Whoever is making Zayn send me those things. What if they hurt me? What will I do? What will you do?" I inquired as I looked down at my small feet compared to his. He lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips softly. He pulled back too soon for my liking, looking deep into my eyes.

"I will never let anyone touch you." He promised solemnly. He looked like he meant it. People think Niall is just innocent and the cute one. They only like him for his money and fame, he can sing, yes, but he is much more than a talent. He knows how to treat a girl, how to make everything better, even in the most horrific scenerios. He is incredible. I know I can spend the rest of my life with him. It still may be too soon, but I know it. Niall is the perfect boyfriend. He is just a perfect person, no one will be abe to touch me as long as I'm by his side and he is by mine. I have never trusted anyone as much as him. I trust him with my life. 

I smiled at the thought of us having the rest of forever together. It can and will happen. I kissed him as passionately as I could, knowing I could. We laid down on the blanket, side by side, hand in hand, heart to heart, lover to lover, best friend to best friend, stranger to stranger just enjoying each others presence until we got up to go home. We walked home and watched World War Z. I feel safe. I know I'm safe. No one will touch me, steal me, nothing away from him. I fell asleep in his arms, warm, knowing he will be here when I wake up. I just hope this part of my life never ends.

Niall's POV

Last night went perfect. After we came home we watched a movie and we fell asleep, she was in my arms the whole night, perfectly. That's how it should be. I got a text this morning for Louis and the rest of the boys telling us we will be going to a party at a club for a pre tour party in about 2 weeks. I have no freaking clue who organizes all of these parties and events for us to attend to, but all I know is if theres beer, I'm in all the way. What? I'm and Irishman. I need my beer. 

Today, Ash needs to go to the sstudio to finalize some things for her album. I'm so proud of her. She's due back here any minute. I want to ask her to come to Ireland with me. We leave tomorrow, so I need to know. Not that I want to be- SHES HOME. Oh my jeez! Ok, Ni, calm yo tits, you got this. She entered the room and I just tried playing cool, so she won't notice how nervous I am. I just hope she says yes and my parents and family will like her, I know they will, but yo ualways have those doubts.