Chapter 3

Ashleighs POV

I got to karate and did my thing for an hour and a half. I went to Super Target across the street. I wanted to pick up a movie and some food so I can hibernate in my room for the next month. I walked in and was greeted by one of the workers. I grabbed a Nutella ToGo pack and apples, along with the Twilight series. I checked out and drove home rocking out to 'Nobody Compares' by One Direction. I know what your thinking... What? She hated them. Actually no. Im madly inlove with them, but i lie to put on m face of im too good for you beacuse i really want someone to love me. My secret favorite is Niall. My order goes: Niall then the rest of them. I dont really think its fair that you have to choose cause thats not nice, but i love Niall the most.

I pulld into the driveway and put on 'Heres To Never Growing Up' so if anyone gets into my car, they wont suspect anything. I took my keys out on the ignition and started to walk my way up the driveway and opened the door. i walked in humming 'Whos That Boy' by Demi Lovato. Its a really catchy tune. I walked into the living room to see all of the boys, Kyleigh, Haileigh, Paul, and MY PARENTS?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What they werent supposed to be here!! I walked in slowly.

My mom was in the iddle of her lecture of saying "... I come home to you girls and five MALE teenagers! Now im not that mad but your sister who actually agreed to it! How could she? She knows the rules!" I got so fed up with all of crap I just bursted.

"WELL MAYBE SHE DOESNT FEEL LOVED. MAYBE SHE DOESNT CARE!!! MAYBE SHE WISHES SHE WAS DEAD BECAUSE THATS HOW SHE FEELS!!!!" I huffed and ran upstairs and slammed the door. I heard it creak and a few footsteps behind me heading towrds my bed where i lay. They sat beside me and started talking. It was Liam.

"I talked to Paul and he said that your parents want us gone moro. He talked to your parents, well they yelled st him to take you with us back the London." he said soothingly rubbing my back with his hand.

"Please take me." I whispered looking at him letting a single tear drop. He nodded and left my room. I let a smile appear on my face because I wont have to finish my last yar of school, I will live with the boys I love, and I will be away from this terrible place! I brought out my bags and started packing EVERYTHING! My posters, notebooks, clothes, bedding, purses everything! I was soon finished in 2 hours with no help. I had 7 bags of all of my stuff. The boys booked us a flight to Hawaii before we go home, just so we could relax and really get to know each other on a personal level. We will be staying for 3 weeks! They will send all of my bags to their house and ill take one with me to the islands of Paradise!

All of the boys came up the stairs, it was now midnight, our flight left at 6, we had to leave the house by four. They all came into my room after saying thank you and goodnight to my parents and my sisters, that I will soon forget. They all piled on top of me on my bed. I had to sqeeze my laptop out of the pile of limbs and put it on the charger for later. We all fell asleep on top of each other after Louis yelled "BEST BREAK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then passing out with his face in my neck. I had Louis in the left side of my neck, Harry on the other, Nialls head on my stomach, Zayn on the lower half of my stomach, with both of their legs out to the side and Liam was by my feet. I soon fell asleep to the breathing of Harry and Louis in my ear. This will hopefully bring me ack to my real happy self.