Chapter 17

Niall's POV

Last night, Ashleigh and I watched movies until about 3 am until she fell asleep. No we didn't kiss. I was a little sad, but I do want to wait for today. I did get approval! I'm soooooooooo excited. Ashleigh got a text last night that said that she wouldn't make it through... yadadada... GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!! SHE DID!!!!! We are both in the kitchen making pancakes while dancing like maniacs to music. Gas Pedal came on. I swear this is her favorite song. She started to gas pedal, so I whipped out my phone and recorded her. I will have to send it for tonight!! 

"Are you video taping me?" She asked laughing blushing embarrassed. 

"Of course!" I yelled over the music she blushed and I stopped the video to help her flip the pancake. 

"Hold on." I wanted to flip it like in the movies. I grabbed the pan and tossed up the cake. It flipped over and over and it landed on the pan perfectly. I smiled at my accomplishment and took my camera back out. I turned it so both of us were in the shot. I flipped on video and started videoing.

"Sooo, Ash and I are making breakfast and guesssss what!!!!! I flipped in perfectly like in the movies! Aren't you proud, love?" I inquired as I turned the lens fully on her.

"No. I am not. JK!!!!!! OF COURSE I'M PROUD OF MY WITTO NIWER!!!" she cooed in a baby voice. I laughed and turned it off. 

"I'm so glad you moved in with me. I hated being alone." I said focusing on the pancake.

"Why didn't you move in with the other boys?"

"They are so messy. Plus, they aren't you." I said winking while I made her blush... ONCE AGAIN! 

"Stahhhhhhhp etttttt" she whined as I poked her side. 

"What?" I asked innocentl.

"Niall." she said n a warning tone that I didn't listen to. 

"Too Late." I said as she sprinted out of the kitchen. I turned the stove off and ran after her as fast as possible. She was no where to be found. But, I know where she is at all times. My room. I ran to my room and looked in the bathroom. Nope. Closet. Nope. Under the bed. Yup. I pulled her out like on taken by the ankle. I was laughing while she was yelling her head off. Then, she started yelling in. Spanish? I let go of her ankle and stared at her.

"Sorry, whenever I get overwhelmed or mad, I start talking in Spanish." She mumbled.

"Dude, that's hot." I blurted out. She looked up to me from the floor. 

"OKAAAaaAAAAAAAy........ Help me find something to wear tonight?" She asked. I nodded and led her down to go get our breakfast. 

"Ni. You know I still like you, right?" She questioned.

I started to choke. WHAT!!!!! She does??????? No way!!!!!!! BOO YAH KAH!!!! Either way I was still going to ask her out, but this just makes me certain she will say yes! I looked up ti see her stuffing her face with a second pancake. I smiled at the thought of her being mine again and us being alike. She's perfect.

"Allllrighty then. I'm going to go change then I'll help you for your outfit toniight, ok?" i said clearing my plate ad setting it in the dishwasher. I climbed the stairs and went to my room to finish. Tonight is the night.

Ashleigh's POV

Tonight is the night. I'm meeting Hunter Hayes. Oh My Carrots (Directioners rule the world). I feel like Niall is not telling me something, but most of all, I can't belive I blurted out that I still like him. Hopefully, the concert tonight will help keep both of our minds off of it. 

I put my plate and fork into the dishwasher and started it. I went to my room and walked into the wardrobe. 

"What to wear?" I said sing songily. 

"This." A big hand reached in front of me and grabbed at a white crop top that said "Crazy Mofo" on it. he would. It's his saying. He's the one that actually bought me it like a week or two ago. Along with the sweater, beanie, bracelet, and snapback. He got himself a snapback too. We could match! I grabbed the shirt from his hand and walked to my shorts section. He grabbed a pair of black high waisted shorts the snapback. I grabbed a pair of my black high tops and shoved him out of my room. I changed and did my make up with a smokey eye. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and red lip stick. I put my hair down from its bun and pulled some back to a braid and left the rest out to play. 

I openeed my door to see Niall standing against the wall casually on his phone. he had on a pair of black skinny jeans, slightly sagging, a white v neck, and white Supras. He looked beyond hot. There's no way I could want him more than now. I bit my lip and shut my door. I walked passed him, slightly swingng my hips for attention. Hey, I'm a teen girl. YOLO. I heard him take a sharp intake of breath a release it as we both decended the stairs. He grabbed his wallet, phone, keys, and matching snapback. He put his hat on backwards and followed out the door I walked out to see his Black Porshe. Yum. He walked to my side and opened the door and shut the door. He walked back to his side, his hand on his neck. I knew I did my job justice. I turned on his radio and Lolly by Justin came on. I'm in love with this song. MY JAMZ!!! 

Niall got in and saw I was dancing. He chuckled and rolled down the windows and cranked up the radio and bass. He soon pulled out and sped off to the stadium. 

HUNTER FREAKING HAYES IS SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said I was beautiful and I had a nice smile! Him and Niall got along well. Now we are sitting front row at his concert. Niall is holding my hand as I sing along with Hunter. Hunter came over to my side of the stage and reached for my hand. I reached mine out and grabbed his. He smiled at me and let go. I looked at Niall then my hand then Niall then back to my hand. I started to screeeeeeaaaam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST TOUCHED MEEEEE!!!!!! Niall laughed and Hunter soon started playing the tune of Wanted on his guitar. It's Niall and I's favorite song. We sang like no one was around, thank goodness no one recognized him or his voice. 

The song ended and on came a slideshow. Hunter starte talking.

"My mate, he's out there. He loves this girl. He brought her tonight, so I hope she knows who she is because she is one lucky lady!" He stopped talking and started 'I want crazy'. Awe who ever that girl is, good luck. I look up to see a slide show of pictures of Niall? Ok? Then there's one of me! WHAT? Both of us. I look over at Niall who is watching me with a HUGE smile. I looked back at the screen and thers ones of us in Hawaii, at home, lunch, dinners, everywhere! Hunter stopped playing and turned to the board. 

"This is my favorite video!" he said. Then the video started playing.

First it was Niall in the shot.

"Ok. So, Ashleigh is taking a shower and she SINGS as loudly as possible. So, here you guys go!" he walked into the bathroom and you can hear me singing Storm Warning. How embarrassing. You can hear Niall's light chuckle in the background as he turned it around he has his finger up to his mouth, signaling to be quiet. He then did it lightnig quick and turned the water of the shower cold. I remember this!! He ran out and you could hear me yelling at him and speaking Spanish. Now, that I look back, it was so funny. I glanced at Niall to see him grab my other hand. 

In the background, everyone was silent, Hunter only was strumming his guitar humming, watching us. Everyone was watching us. Even the cameras were on us. Spot lights were on us. I was so confused on what's going on. 

"Ash, you are that special lady. I love you. Please be mine again." Niall said hope filled in his eyes. My vision was alittle blurry. No one has ever gone out of their way this much to ask me one simple question. He was worth it. He is amazing. Nothing compares to him. Nothing.

I was so excited I was speechless. I nodded and jumped into his arms. I practically just died, came back, then died again. I cannot belive this. I'm his. I'm actually happy. This night was so magical. Nothing compares.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

They are together at last!!!!!! Three updates within one day! Woohooo!!!!! I love you guys! THANK YOU FOR THE 200 READS HOLY CRAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will update Monday! You know the drill! Go follow me on twitter, instagram, EVERYWHERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you xo