Chapter 10

Ashleigh's POV

Last night was so much fun! After we left the beach, my boyfriend and I (I will never get used to that. Niall Horan. Niall Horan is my boyfriend...EEP) left to go eat lunch and dinner. We decided to keep our relationship a secret even from the boys a little bit because some people might spill the beans *cough* Louis *cough*. We talked for hours!! But we never got tired of each other, at least I didn't. It was great! I learned that he always got in trouble with the teacher because he would always be singing in class and what not's. He lerned i write songs, i am currently writing one about... Him.

He just makes me feel whole. The song... Is very... Fun... Per se. It describes how I feel when I'm around him. I told him that I was writing a song currently... And he wants to hear it. But, what if he thinks my voice is bad? he is a international pop sensation! Why would he think about m- Stop. i should be grateful. He chose me over billions of girls throwing themselves at him, I should be happy.

I hopped up out of bed because I was not comfortable anymore, Niall was gone. I sat up and looked around the room. My vision was blury from just waking up, I rubbed out my eyes and saw the bathroom light was on. I heard his voice, singing VERY loudly. Thats so funny! I looked at the alarm clock, 7:32 am. Eh, might as well get up to meet the rest of the boys for breakfast. i got up and walked to the walk in closet. i bent down to my suitcase, grabbed my neon green bikini with black bottoms on under my acid washed jean shorts and my shirt that said "Hug Me Brotha" on it. I put on my Jesus sandals on and walked back to the bed waiting for niall to get out so I could do my hair and make up.

"NIALL HURRY YO BUTT UP!!!!" I yelled through the door. He didn't respond, all he did was crack the door open, laughing slightly. I took that as in 'You may come in'. I opened the door all the way and walked in. He stood there, in only shorts looking as hot as always. I blushed and looked down to the sink as he blushed and looked down, too.

"I- uhh- I just wanted to do my hair and make up." I stuttered out trying not to look at his abs or v line.

"It's all cool. You look beautiful today! Umm- here... Here's the sink.' he said moving all of his hair products out of the way. I thanked him as he continued to get dressed, I used the mirror, trying not to look at him through the mirror... It was sooooooooo hard. I finished up my smokey eye and my mascara as I hopped off the counter to brush my teeth and hair. I just decided on a high bun today, just my hair is wrapped around itself multipul times. niall was laughing at how big it was.

"It looks like a freaking bee hive!!!" he managed to get out between laughter. i decided to laugh with him because it was true. I grabbed my toothbrush and put on my Colgate toothpaste as Niall grabbed his, too, scrubbing away.

"So, I finished my song last night. I could't sleep." I said after I spit. he still had his in his mouth, but nodded. I put mine back in and started to scrub again as he pulled his out and spit.

"Can we hear it?" WE????? Oh, the boys.

"Umm, I guess, but don't laugh ok?"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' After breakfast back in Liams Room''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"So, I have something to sing to you guys." I said to the boys on the couch ( AN:See what I did there?). They all nodded as in signal to proceed.

"I wrote it about how this guy makes me feel." I continued."Its called Hummingbird Heartbeat." I said looking at Niall, he had a HUGE smile on his face. i took the time to start after they paused whatever was on the tv.

"You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity

The first time every time when you touch me

I make you bloom like a flower that you never seen