Chapter 25

Ashleigh's POV

Ok, whoever is 'T' is scaring the crap out of me. I kept getting these messages from them for the past week. They send me pictures of me and the boys out or at our concerts. But, lately, it has gotten even creepier. Numbers. Recently I have gotten a 65 yesterday, I get them everyday, counting down, like atime limit or bomb. I really hope its not a bomb. I have absolutely no clue what that means. that was today at 8 am. I'm scared, but I shouldn't I have the boys and a bunch of security. Paul is sticking by us always, sleeping or not, always. I love him! Paul. Paulie. No, Pauly. Yah or Paulina. Pauline. Whatever. Tomorrow is Niall and I's seven month anniversary! I made him a collage of pictures of us that I had made. It is soooo cute! It was so hard to keep it away from him because he would constantly be looking over my shoulder to make sure I'm safe. No doubt I love him, but this is supposed to be a secret! He hasn't seen it though, thank goodness! 

"ZAAAAAAYYYYYN!" I yelled from our bunk. We are currently at our last stop in the bus until the US. 

"WHAAT?" he yelled from the couch at the front of the bus.

"MERE!!!" I said using my outstanding American accent. I heard a grunt and a groan and footsteps nearing. 

"Whhhaahhhhtupppp?" he asked all slurry

"Hiiiiii" I smiled my dazling smile at him, I've been doing this to the boys to irratate them. He huffed and slapped my forehead since I was upside down on the bunk and walked out. Rude. 

"NIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

No answer.

"LEPRRREEEECHAAAUN!!!!" I screeched louder.

Nothing.

"BAAAAAAABBBBBEEEEE!!!!!!"

Nothing.

Where the hell is that idiot? 

"LOUUUUUIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY NI BEAR??????????????" I yelled to him. 

No answer.

"LILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILIILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I called for Liam. 

Nothing. I got fed up so I walked into the room where they all should be and guess what I saw! They all were on the couch, headphones on, playing FIFA. I decided to be devious and be mean. I smirked at them, knowing they still haven't seen me. I knew this was going to be handy one day. I grabbed my air horn out of my suitcase and walked back into the room.

"Boys. BOYS. BOYS!!!!!!!!!!" Nothing. That's how you wanna play? I took the horn out from behind  my back and walked up to them all as close as I could and blew it.

"GAHHHH!!!!" they all yelled as they tried to continue playing, I smirked and walked back into the bunk room and put away my air horn. Man, and people judge me for carrying one around, you never know, right? Ah, I'm so fun to be around. I'm hungry.

I walked out of the bunk room and out to the boys where they were still playing FIFA. Oh dear lord. Please halp me get through this tour without having to buy a new game council for them, I might throw it through the window if they don't quit playing. I need attention, we have been trapped on this bus for hourrrrs!!! I went over to my boyfriend who was playing FIFA, too. Joy. I sat in his lap while his eyes were still stuck on the screen. He acted like he didn't even notice and he pushed me off of his lap and onto the ground, I fell with a thud. I felt bad. He obviously didn't want me to inturrupt and I did. He contiued playing, eyes on the TV still. All of the other boys haad quit playing and looked at me, seeing the tears build up in my eyes. I looked down and away from them all. I don't want to be a baby about it.