Chapter 8

Ashleigh's POV

We FINALLY landed in Hawai!! Its so nice here, the warm air, palm trees, everything! Its amazing how beautiful it is! We arrived at our hotel, Wikala Hilton. Its AMAZING! I heard its where Dogg The Bounty Hunter got married. We walked into the lobby after the goregous hawaian boy gave me a lei. It was so spacious, there were even birds in there! There even was a tram that ran through the hotel! Now, that is how big it is!!! We signed in and went to get settled in. 

"Ashleigh, you are rooming with me!" Liam called behind me as we were walking down the hallway towards the tower where our rooms wil be. 

"Do I have to?!!!!" I whined to Daddy.

"She can stay with me, if you'd like!" The blond boy voulenteered for me. Yay! Now I won't be stuck with the boring daddy. Don't get me wrong, i love Liam, he's REALLY fun at points, but the other guys like to live a little more on the edge.

Liam stopped and turned to us. 

"No funny business, got it!?" he said in his daady voice. He turned back around and began to walk. Niall and I silently celebrated and continued walking. We finnaly arrived to our rooms, Liam walked Niall and I to our rooms last.

"No funny business. Got it?" he said piercing into Nialls eyes.

"No promises." I stated giggling and slamming the door in Liam's face. I laughed louder and walked away to explore our SUITE!!!! There was a big kitchen, balcony, living area with two couches, a tv, a coffee table, a room, and one bed... Great. 

"Lets go to the beach!!!" I suggested. I ran to the bathroom with my bikini in hand and began to change. It was a cute little number i like to call "The Black Mamba". Its all black with grey sequencing all around it in a zig zag pattern. I stepped out of the bathroom with a pair of black high waisted short and my bikini top on. Niall was in a pair of grey swim trunks already and a white bro tank on. He grabbed my hand and we were off to the beach.

We walked down the little rocky path to the beach and i took off my sandals and carried them. 

"Wanna walk for a little bit before we go into the water?" Niall questioned his blue eyes looking at me.

"Yah, thats fine." 

He took off his shirt before we started to walk... Sweet baby Jesus, help me make it through heaven. His TONED stomach, it wasn't toned... He was RIPPED!!!! HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help, I'm melting! I was broken out of him coming next to me and beginning to walk. 

We began to walk down the edge of the beach next to the water, occationally running away slightly if a huge wave of water would come tumbling towards us. He grabbed my hand again after we ran away again.

"So... See any cute Hawaian guys?" he asked bumping shoulders with me, lightly.

"Nah. But I do have an eye on this one guy, though. Its just really hard to make it out to him that I do like him. You know?" I admitted trying to give him a hint that I do like him. Yes, I know. Me liking him, whatever. Its true though.

"Yah, I do understand. This girl, she's so amazing and I have no idea how to talk to her about it." as he said that I looked at our swinging hands, if only it meant something to him, like it does to me. 

"Well, she's one lucky girl." I mumbled looking down at the squishy sand inbetween my manicured toes. We stopped walking and looked at the sunset right above the ocean.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Niall asked. I leaned my head on his shoulder looking at the crashing waves.

"Of course. I wish I could live here." I smiled and looked at him, he was already looking at me... Awkward. He smiled and leaned in ever so slowly. I leaned in signalling it was ok. Our lips just centimeters a part, about to touch.

"HEY GUYS, WHATS GOING ON?!!!!!!!!" Harry yelled pulling us a part and standing in between us, arms wrapped around our shoulders. Niall shrugged off Harry's arm and stormed off, not saying  a word.

"What's his deal?"  Harry asked.

I sighed. "N-Nothing." I sat down and began writing letters in the sand, absentmindedly.

"N + A?" Harry questioned. "Oh.... That's why he's mad. I'm so sorry!" he apologized looking sincerely. 

"Its ok. If its meant to be, it will eventually happen, right?" I said, teary eyed looking up at the apologetic guy sitting beside me, comfortingly me.

"Yah, it will be" he sighed, and hugged me after he kissed my forehead.

Nialls POV

That should be me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? 

2 Votes? 

I promise it will get better once I start getting votes and comment! 

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! I'll update later this week if I get the votes!!!