How you two met

You were at the airport heading towards the area you where going to be sitting for a.
Very.
Long.
Time.
  You had just bought a Starbucks frappe and was slurping it down until you bumped into someone. The drink exploded all over the blue hoodie you were wearing and the persons grey jacket.
   "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." You apologised.
   "No worries, love. It was just an accident, they happen sometimes." The person spoke with a British accent, which isn't something you hear very often when you live in the South.  You looked up at the man's face and immediately noticed his warm, chocolate-brown eyes. He had tousled, dirty-blonde hair and was about 5'10 from what you could tell. His kind smile could probably end wars and it seemed he almost didn't notice the coffee dripping off his jacket. He looked vaguely familiar.
   "Miss? Are you alright?" He kindly asked.
   "Yeah, thanks." You replied,"We should probably get cleaned up though. I'm so sorry."
   "Oh no, you're fine. I probably should buy you a new coffee, to be honest. I'm Thomas by the way " He offered his hand.
   "I'm Y/N. Pleased to meet you."
   You accepted his offer and both walked back to the small Starbucks inside the airport after cleaning yourselves up. He bought you a coffee and the two of you returned back to the area of where you where to be seated.
   "So where are you headed, Y/N?" He politely asked.
   "Louisiana. I've sort of got an acting career and we're filming over there." You replied.
   "Louisiana? Me too! What movie, if you don't mind me asking."
    "Maze Runner. I'm playing Thalia (She's a character I made up, so you can use your own or Theresa)."
   "Are you serious? I'm playing Newt."
"Oh my gosh, yeah."
The two of you talked until it was time to board your plane. You weren't sitting in the same class, so he gave you his number to call him when you arrived. That way both of you could meet up and then head over to the hotel. He asked if you might want to go out to eat sometime when you get there and you said yes.
Who knows, maybe coffee can make you meet fate.
----------------------------------------------

A/N
Ok, so I know that ending was cheesy. But what did you think of? Please, give me your opinion and I will try and write some more soon. Thanks!
💙Sheila