Greenies Part 1

Thalia woke up to the coldness of metal on her skin. She was moving upwards in the metal cage that she was encased in with supplies.
She grabbed the bars when she noticed something on her pale wrists. Metallic bracelet-like bands were bound to her. She tried tugging at them, but she soon felt that they were attached to her bones. She clenched her fist and heard something like a shink and felt cold metal crawl up her arms.
She looked and saw something like a gun on her arms. She noticed the dress she wore(imagine dress in blue). Frilly, blue and short. Just above the knees.

    She looked around the cage she was in and noticed another person

    She looked around the cage she was in and noticed another person. She moved closer to the person on the floor. It was a girl with long, tar-black hair and pale skin. She seemed to be either dead or in a coma-like sleep. Thalia looked up through the cage and saw the top. The cage didn't seem to be slowing down, so she braced herself and the other girl's body for an abrupt halt.
    Sure enough, the cage stopped and doors opened overhead.  Light burst in and a couple moments later a group of boys came into focus. One jumped down into the cage.  He had chocolate brown eyes and sandy brown hair with hints of red. His jawline was square and sharp. Thalia admitted to herself that he was pretty hot, but she hadn't even met the guy yet.
   "Hey Newt, what do you see?" One asked.
   "It's girls, two of them. But I think one of them's dead." The boy said with a familiar accent. 
   "Well thanks, Mister Captain Obvious." She said.
    "Names Newt, Greenie." He introduced. He grabbed her arm and lifted her up onto the platform above.
   "Hey don't touch me!" She fussed. She fell onto the green ground surrounded by boys.
   "Hey, she's pretty hot!"
   "Her eyes look like they're made out of emeralds!"
    "Look at those long legs!"
That's it, She thought. I've got to get away from these idiots.
   She ran as fast as she could away from everyone. One of the boys grabbed onto her legs and she fell over. She stood back up and was surrounded by the boys. She clenched her fists as the guns activated and aimed at the boys, ready to shoot.
   "Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down, Greenie." Said the same Newt boy who hopped in the cage.
   "Why can't I remember anything? What is this place? Who are you all?" She screamed.
   "Just calm down, Greenie. We will answer your questions, just calm down." He soothed.
   "Just t-AHHHHH!" She shrieked. A massive pain occurred in her head. It felt like it was being split open by a hammer. She could remember. Her memories flooded in and out, memories of her past life. She could remember her parents and her dog. But she mainly remembered her brother, Gally. And she remembered how he had gotten those guns on her wrists.
   "What's wrong? Are you okay? Clint, Jeff! Get over here, something's wrong with the girl!" He shouted.
   She couldn't take it anymore. It was too painful for her. 
   She took her fist and smashed it into her head. And everything went black.
      ⭐️                    ⭐️                      ⭐️
    Thalia woke back up on a cot made out of wood in a hut.  Newt was in the room along with two others.
   "Hey, are you alright? You had us pretty worried earlier." He spoke.
   "My head, it felt like it was being split open, because I remembered. I couldn't take it anymore, so I knocked myself out." She replied.
   "Come with me, I'm calling a gathering."
   She nodded her head and followed him out the hut.
--------------------------------------------
Hello! If you return to "How You Two Met" I mentioned Thalia, the character I made up. This is her and I'll be working on part two tonight. Please tell me what you think and I'll be back with more soon. Thanks!
   💙Sheila