Mistletoe

You checked in the mirror one more time to make sure you looked good. It was Christmas Eve and you and Thomas were going on a small Christmas date; it was your first Christmas together and you wanted it to be a memorable one.  You wore a burgundy oversized sweater with dark wash jeans and brown combat boots. Your hair was in a milkmaid braid and small curly strands hung down the sides. 

   You heard a few thuds on your front porch followed by Thomas's horn and you dashed outside to his car, hurrying to get inside the warm car before the cold hit. 

   "So, where are we going?" you asked.

   "That's a surprise." he replied.

   "So, like a Christmas surprise?" 

   "Maybe, maybe not."

   After having gone out to eat and walked around downtown, the two of you started to head back to your house. Thomas hadn't really surprised you yet and so you were still a little excited for what the evening would hold. 

   "Well," you stated. "Thanks for the wonderful evening, Tommy."

   "You're welcome, Y/N. " he replied. You started to head in before he grabbed your hand. 

   "Wait," he said. "Look up." You lifted your head to your front porch ceiling and filled with warmth as you noticed a small sprig of mistletoe hung over the two of you.  You beamed at him for a short moment before he grabbed your waist to pull you closer. He kissed you and time seemed to stand still as your lips moved in sync. 

   He pulled away for a moment. "Merry Christmas, Y/N."

   "Merry Christmas, Tommy."

------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hey peeps,

Sorry, I haven't updated in for ages. The holidays get crazy as y'all probably know. I'll try and update again soon in this book and my other books. Hope y'all have a merry Christmas!

  ~Sheila