Here comes the bride

I couldn't believe it

I couldn't believe it. Today was the day that I was going to be getting married to my one true love, Thomas Brodie-Sangster. I waltzed down the flowery path that led to my betrothed, with Will Poulter, my cousin, on my arm. My brothers were overseas serving their country and my dad had passed away last year in a car crash, so I felt that Will should escort me since I was very close to him.
With every step I took I drew closer and closer to Thomas. My heart was about to beat out of my chest and my stomach was twisted in knots. We finally got to the alter and I focused on Thomas's beautiful brown eyes.
   We said our vows and slid each other's ring on, then we were just waiting to finally be said married.
   "You may kiss." The priest allowed. Thomas came charging in my face and smashed his soft lips on mine, kissing me with excitement and passion. We ran out the doors with happiness forever filled in our hearts as we were now officially married.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry this is really short, I've been really busy with the new school year starting back up. Please, please, please make a request because I have like NO ideas. But I'll be back soon with more. Love y'all and thanks!
   💙Sheila