Date Night

The cast and you all were heading to New Orleans in your pink party bus. Thomas and you were dressed up more for a date and the cast gave you the cast gave you two the nickname "Lovebunnies".

You wore jeans and wedges with a cute frilly shirt. Your beaded bracelet matched your earrings and you had a small brown purse. (I thought this was the closest match)

    You all came to a stop and headed down town, until the cast dropped you two off at GW Fins

    "Have a good time!" Kaya farewelled.
    "Don't get into to much trouble." Dylan joked.
   You felt underdressed compared to Thomas (see picture at the very top) and everyone in the restaurant, when you walked in. You two were guided to your booth and sat down.
        ⭐️                   ⭐️                  ⭐️
   After you two ate, the bill came. You insisted on paying, but Thomas refused. 
    "Thomas, let me pay. Please." You insisted.
    "No. I'm going to pay and that's final." He replied.
   "Thomas, you better let me pay or no kisses for a week." He immediately went through a huge self-conference, because the emotions showed on his face.
   "Alright, you win. But know this, Y/N next time if I don't get to pay then I won't buy you Starbucks for a month." He responded.
   "Agreed." You payed and walked out the door holding hands. It was dark outside, but the city was bustling. You two walked around for a little bit and then Ki Hong caught sight of you two.
   "Well, if it isn't the Lovebunnies." He remarked.
    "Ki Hong, shut up." Thomas replied. Then all of you stayed out until 1 in the morning playing laser-tag.

--------------------------------------------
   Well, that was really stupid, but it was fun to write. Please let me know what you think of this one and I'll be back soon with another. Thanks!
   💙Sheila