Premier and... Wait, are you serious?

The cast and I were at the Maze Runner premier in London. We were all swarmed by mobs of people, asking thousands of questions. We were interviewed by many people and once it was all over we all went out to eat at a expensive restaurant. I wore a long black dress with a lace back. It was a cap shoulder and cut a little low, but I didn't mind.  My hair was tied into a fancy updo and I had a little diamond clip in.

   We ate and drank a few wines, then we talked for what seemed hours

   We ate and drank a few wines, then we talked for what seemed hours. Afterwards when we were loading up in our limo, we made a stop. I had no idea what was going on, but the rest of the cast clearly did; they were grinning from ear to ear with silent laughs. We all hopped out of the car and I realised we were at a park. The same park where Thomas had given me my eternity ring. Thomas guided my to the small park bench in front of the pond, my favourite spot. The rest of the cast vanished and I was curious about everything.
   "Y/N?" Thomas asked.
   "Yes Tommy?" I replied.
   "Remember the time we came here and I gave you that ring?" He pointed to my gold eternity ring.
   "Of course I do."
   "Well I want to give you a new one."
   "But Thomas, I don't need two."
   "I think you do,"— gets down on one knee, pulls out ring box and opens it— "Y/F/N, will you marry me?"  
   I clasped a hand over my mouth and was too stunned for words. A tear trickled down my cheek.
   "So is that a yes, or are you just going to leave me kneeling?" He asked.
   "Oh my goodness, yes! Wait, are you serious?" I replied.
   "Serious as could ever be." He stood up and kissed me and I kissed back immediately. The cast piped out of no where and pulled popper confetti. Thomas and I pulled apart and he slid on the beautiful halo ring.

   The cast all congratulated us and when we got back I called every person on earth

   The cast all congratulated us and when we got back I called every person on earth. That was the best night of my life.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that one, I had a lot of fun writing it. Please tell me what you think of it and I'll be back with more soon. Thanks!
   💙Sheila