Chapter 1: Bloodlust... or Maybe Just Lust?

A/N

Guys I wrote this story in my teenage years (I'm 25 now) I'm so, so sorry for being such a slow butt that I still haven't finished the sequel, but if you guys want to see my progress as a writer check out my newest story, Children of the Sky!

Again I apologize for being a sloth at writing

A/N

Hey reader! This is my first story on wattpad, and also my first girlxgirl story, so I'd like some feedback! Please comment and tell me what you think :)

Vote if you like it, it would mean A LOT to me!

IMPORTANT: The part of the story between the asterisks (***) is a little heated, so if you don't like mature content, you don't have to read it. I want this story to stay PG-13 but that part is a little hot... he-he :D sorry, us teenagers and our hormones, right?

ALSO IMPORTANT: the book trailer is on the youtube link ^^^, so go check it out! What are you still reading this for? Go, go, go!

A/N (2016)

I have a new story called Ethereal and it's for the wattys. As much as I love and appreciate your support on this one please give that one a chance since I can't enter this old thang in the wattys. Makes me feel bad that no one pays attention to my newest stories :(

*crais*
__________________________________________________________________________

I stood in front of the club in a short black dress that revealed a little too much skin for my liking, but it was Gabriel's favorite, and it was his birthday after all.

A bright blue neon sign that read "Liquid" hung over the entrance, and loud hip-hop music could be heard blaring from across the street outside. I sighed and made my way over to the bouncers without bothering to wait in line.

Looking up, I see a huge, bulky, dark skinned man with a shaved head eyeing me up and down, a smirk tugging at his lips, "Name." He said in a deep, gruff voice. His dark eyes had a look of disapproval. Probably due to the fact that I was underage.

"Annabelle Satcher."

He checked the list, nodded at me, and then turned to another bouncer that looked like Vin Diesel, "She's VIP, let her in."

The door that the bouncer swung open was inconspicuous, but once I stepped inside the club, the interior was enormous. Lights blinking everywhere as if we were at a laser show. There were professional dancers, music that could have deafened anyone, but no one was complaining, it just made the beat course through your veins so you'd want to dance all night long, no liquid courage needed. There was more than one stage with its own dance floor, even an underground room in the back for those who were into ganja, among other things. This here was my habitat. People with sketchy or hard beginnings in this town, we'd end up here, burning our lungs out, tripping on acid.

I'd be lying if I said never wondered if this what was all in store for me.

Vin Diesel moved out of the way and motioned for me to go in. Once inside, I met a crowd of overly hyped teenagers and college students, some already drunk or high. I made my way to the back of the club where I had noticed a familiar redhead bouncing up and down to the beat of the music.

"Angie!" I called for her, waving a hand in the air. She turned around and came bounding up to me with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Anna! You're here, and you look so fine! Gabe is going to go crazy when he sees you!" She grabbed my wrist and turned to look for Gabriel, "Ugh, where is that boy when you need him?"