Blood Bond-24 Training

Relentlessly, I swing my blade down and down, repeatedly until my fingers swell up from my death grip with the hilt of the sword.

     "Your swings are getting messier and messier," Blake's eyebrows furrows into a frown.

     Frustrated, I continue to close the distance between us to get a good hit on him, but he easily dodges each swing swiftly. "I know!" I continue to charge at him.

     "You're attacking me blindly, you need to know self control," Blake says calmly as he dodges left and right.

     "Well, you're sure not make it any easier!" I exclaim, trying to predict which place he would dodge.

   Without any warning, he gives a faint smile and kicks me in the stomach, sending me crashing backwards to the ground. As the ground strikes my tailbone I gasp in pain but bite down a scream. Blake kneels down next to me as I stay sprawled on the ground, not wanting to get up.

     "What was that for?!" I ask angrily. We have been training for hours till no end and I am tired. I need to hit him like yesterday again.

     "You weren't taking this seriously enough," Blake replies in a matter-of-factly voice.

     Frustration and fury shoots through my skin and I immediately sit up and whip my head to him. Glaring at him with my most menancing glare I say coldly, "Don't tell me that I'm not taking this seirosly when I. Obviously. Am."

     His expression stays emotionless and he stands up. Then, in less than a second I see him raise his leg again to kick me. Immediately, I scurry back, out of his reach and cross my arms over my chest to defend myself. As he turns his head around, I see a playful yet evil glint cross his eyes.

     This is bad, very bad. As soon as he charges at me I run back, trying to leave distance between us. Now that I have no idea what he's going to do, I'm actually quite scared. Before when we were training I knew that he would never hurt me intentionaly, but now that I saw that glint in his eyes, I know this is no longer training. He wants me to fight him for real, and he is going to fight me for real as well.

     I sprint across the room and I finally reach the door with Blake trailing down my footsteps. Quickly, I yank the doornob but it isn't budging. Darn him, he probably locked it from the outside. When I turn around, I see a his fist about to contact my face until I flipped backwards, and continue running to the otherside of the room.

     "What's wrong Liana? Didn't you want to close the distance between us?" he smiles coldly, his footsteps increasing as I continue to run.

     "You're going to kill me!" I yell at him while running down until I hit a dead end.

     "I would never kill you," he replies back. Yes, I know Blake wouldn't kill me but I know that he would injure me till the point of not walking if it is to teach me a lesson.

     "Yea, but you would hurt me!" I yell while turning the other direction until I feel my arms getting grabbed and pushed backwards. I yelp in suprise but I quickly regain my stability. Before he could get a good punch on me I skid through between his legs and continue running to the other side.

     As I look back, I see that Blake isn't even trying to catch up to me. Well, that was dumb of me, I was running and wasting my energy. I halt to a stop and see the weapons back. Why didn't I think of this earlier? Smiling, I grab dozens of sharp knives and whip my body around to confront Blake.

     He is about ten feet away now, looking at me with raised eyebrows. Flashing him a cruel smile, I raise my fingers, each with a knife between them and aim them at Blake.