Blood Bond-25 Rose

Author's note-

          I just wanted to say a little thank you to all the readers that have read the chapters till now. I am extremely grateful for you guys and I probably wouldn't have written the chapters if you guys hadn't left comments and read it. Thank you so much!

---------------------

     My eyes widen and I stare at her, not believing her. Lovers? How could Samuel and Rose have been lovers? Rose is obviously fully moroi and Samuel is fully strigoi.

     Samuel turns to face me. His face is emotionless.

     "You can't believe it?" Rose says. The first time I met Rose was when I was twelve, in the lab with professor Kiles and she was really fragile and weak.

     "No," I reply. "If you two were once lovers, Samuel wouldn't treat you so horribly."

     Rose smiles coldly, a smile with no warmth. "Oh, that's where you're wrong. You must remember me from six years ago, when I pretended to be a fragile and weak lab assistant to Kiles. I was undercover and I had a daughter, it was also Samuel's daughter. But sadly I lost her after Kiles discovered I was only spying on him."

     I stare at her confused. "So what does this have to do with you and Samuel?"

     Rose chokes out a laugh. A laugh that has no humor in it, at all. "Well, after Kiles took my daughter away from me, Samuel decided to leave me. He thought I was at fault for it."

     Samuel glared at Rose. "If only you didn't take the risk of going undercover, our daughter wouldn't have died."

     Rose shoots him a menancing glare. "Just for your information, our daughter was with you when she was taken away!"

     Samuel roars, "And you were with Kiles just a few moments before. You knew she was going to be taken away, yet you didn't do anything!"

     Rose protests, "I couldn't do anything! He--"

     "You loved him," Samuel says softly.

     Rose's expression turns blank, Her face become pale and she stared at Samuel, not saying anything. "You knew?" Rose asks quietly.

     He takes a lamp from the cabinet and throws it on the ground. It's shattering pieces flies out in all directions. I stare at him, dumfounded.

     "And I forgave you for being unloyal to me. But then after I heard you returned back to the moroi headquarters, I became relieved that you were safe. But still, I knew I couldn't trust you anymore. Then, I find you sneaking around near my headquarters and you actually had the nerve to harm one of the guards at the gate," Samuel says.

     "Liana belongs with the moroi, not with you dirty strigois," Rose says.

     Before Samuel can reply, I say, "I'm three fourths strigoi. I belong here."

     "You are a traitor back at the moroi headquarters right now. You are never welcomed back, and so I'm sent here to kill you. You are, after all, the blood daughter of the former strigoi leader," Rose replies.

     I laugh coldly. "Then why do I belong back a the moroi headquarters?"

     "Because you belong there to be excuted."

     I stare at her with a doubtful expression. "And how are you going to accomplish this...?"

     Rose spits at me. "I almost succeeded until the man who calls himself the strigoi leader captured me."