Demi Adopts

So yeah I'll update tomorrow.
Please vote and comment please.

I guess its always been like this. You know,lonley. I suppose when I got here everybody had already gotten close and seeing as I'm not one for making friends I kinda just stuck to myself. I did try but nobody ever wanted me and I guess that's why I'm still here. Yeah, people see me and think 'oh she looks happy' and 'she's so pretty' (which I don't think). But once they find out about my past they immeadiatley back away. They don't want a difficult child with extra baggage. They just want a cute little kid that will make them happy and seeing as I'm not little nor happy, I'll probably be in this care home until I turn 18 and then they can kick me out.

-

"Elena?" A voice called from the other side of the door. "You're gonna be late for school, get up".

Ew, school!!! It's worse than being stuck in this place. More people that hate me but alongside them the bullys that never stop tormenting me. I would do anything to stay home today but I know Olivia (My care worker) wouldn't believe me if I said I was sick. I had already pulled a sicky last week and managed to stay of school for 3 days, so there was no hope for me now.

-

Elena got dressed and made her way down to the dining room where a group of 12 kids scoffed their faces with breakfast.

Elena never ate breakfast. It was a bad routine she had gotten in to.

Whenever there was a care worker around she would take a slice of toast but that was it. Even after a slice of toast the fear of gaining weight was at the back of her mind and straight after she consumed it she would rush to the bathroom and force herself to puke it up.

This morning was one of them mornings where she would have to force the slice of toast past her lips, Olivia was watching her. She slowly nibbled on the toast while Olivia kept a close eye on her.

As she nibbled away she saw that everyone was getting up to get there backpacks.

"Guys come on everyone in to the van, we're running late" Olivia  called to children.

A flash of panic went through Elena's body. She only had half a slice of  toast down and hadn't made her way to the bathroom to bring it back up again. She knew Olivia would force her into the van without going to the bathroom first and to make it worse she knew she would be made eat the second half of the slice on the way to school.

As all the kids huddled into the van Olivia went through a list of names to make sure they were all there. She got through most of the list with all the children present until it got to Elena. Olivia looked around and inside the van but Elena wasn't in sight.

"Hey!" Olivia raised her voice bringing the noisey kids to a silence. Once she had gotten all their attention she spoke "Where is Elena? has anybody seen her?"

"Last time I saw her was at the table" A girl that goes by the name Sarah answered.

"Ok thanks" Olivia ran into the house to find Elena trying to creep up the stairs.

"Where are you going Elena? I told you we're running late" Olivia questioned.

"I-I" Elena stuttered trying to think of something "I needed to go toilet" She half smiled.

"Well you're gonna have to wait until you get to school 'cause we don't have time" Olivia said dragging Elena towards the door.

"But-But" Elena tried to get lose.

"Elena, Just go at school" Olivia took Elena outside and closed the door.

-

The whole ride to school Elena felt sick. She could feel her stomach turning and as soon as the van stopped she jumped out  and ran in the school doors.

She ran through crowds of students rushing to get to their classes. She finally got to the bathroom and luckily it was empty. She made her way into a stall and placed two fingers into her mouth. She gagged a couple of times and eventually it came up. It wasn't much as she hadn't really eatin' anything but it was enough to satisfy her.

Elena sat on the floor of the stall with the back of her head against the door. A tear trickled from her eye "How did I get here" she taught to herself. The squeek of the bathroom door opening cut through her taughts as she heard the familiar cackle of the bitch that tormented her whenever she got the chance come in.

She quickly wiped her tears and flushed the toilet before opening the door to reveal a group of girls.

"Well would you look who it is, it's Annie the orphan nobody wants" Lindsay the leader of the group laughed soon to have her friends laughing too. Elena pushed through the girls trying to hold in her anger. She would take that out on herself later. She opened the bathroom door and made her way to her first class 'English'.

The day dragged. She had more encounters with the group of girls from the bathroom and prayed the day would end. The bell rang and school was over. Elena dragged her feet as she made her way through the other chatting students.

Elena had just gotten to the door when she heard two girls chatting

"Yeah I wish I was in care. I cant believe some stupid orphans get to meet her."

"Yeah they are so lucky"

Elena emediatley taught the girls were making fun of her so she stormed out of the school and found her way to the van where Olivia waited for the kids.

"Hey sweetie how was school" Olivia asked as Elena got in to the passenger seat. She was the oldest at 15 so she had to sit up front.

"Just great" Olivia sighed as she stared out the window.

"Hey whats u-" Olivia was interrupted by the rest of the kids getting into the van. She had noted in her mind to ask Elena later what was bothering her.

-

Everyone in the van made their way into the hallway and hung up their jackets but before they could all go their seperate ways Olivia told them to go to the dining room as she needed to tell them something.

"ok, guys, I've called you in here 'cause I need to tell you something important" The kids and other care workers sat at the table waiting for the news.

"I got a call today from a woman who said she wanted to foster one of you for 1 month" Everybody except Elena looked at Olivia with wide eyes and smiles.

"But" Their faces dropped at the 'but'

"this isn't just any woman, She is well known. I say alot of you older girls know who she is" She looked over to 4 girls from the ages 11 to 14 and then to Elena.

"you will probably know who she is. Her name is Demi Lovato an-"

""Oh my gooosh" a girl squeeled "You mean The Demi Lovato is coming here to foster one of us?" she squeeled again.

"Yes" Olivia confirmed "and we want you to treat her like a normal person, because she is. Remember dress to impress. Now that's it go start your homework"

Everyone broke into chat but Elena ran out of the room. Olivia followed her out. She found Elena sitting on the stairs with her head resting on her knees.

"Hey whats up, you've been acting strange since you got out of school. Are you not excited for tomorrow?" Olivia sat down on the step rubbing Elenas back.

"Why should I be? I'm just gonna get my hopes up to be let down again" Elena stared up at Olivia.

"Thats not true you have just an equal chance as everybody else to be picked tomorrow" Olivia tried to reassure her.

"Look I'm going to bed" Elena stood up and began making her way up the stairs.

"But you haven't done your homework or had dinner yet" Olivia stated .

"I have no homework and I'm not hungry" Elena lied and before Olivia could say anything else Elena ran up to her room.