D.T.T.K |22|

|I want it all back|

|Dante Santana| 🕴🏽

It's been a hell of a day for me and I was happy as hell to see Kehlani's car in the driveway. I'm not going to lie when a nigga feeling down shawty always know how to lift my spirits up. I walked into the guest room and found Isaiah sound asleep, that little boy something else. Before I could even step two feet into my room I felt a sharp pain hit my face. I paused and looked up, it was Kehlani and she really had just punched me on my nose.

"Girl is crazy what the hell is up with you?" I shouted at her as I walked into my bathroom grabbing a towel to wipe my blood.

She followed me and continued to hit me.

"You liar! You knew! You knew and you didn't tell me!" Kehlani continued to yell threw her blows.

"I hate you!" She let out before I grabbed her hands and pushed her against the wall.

"See what you not gonna do is come in her acting like a damn fool. I don't even know what the fuck it is you talking about Kehlani, and god I know it's wrong of me to my hands on a woman but you really starting to piss me off" I managed to let out through gritted teeth.

Now that I was able to get a good look at her face I could tell that she's been crying for a while now. Her eyes were bloodshot red and she had those little red spots all over her face that she gets when she's cried awfully hard. Even her lips and eyes were swollen. I don't have a single clue as to what she's crying about but it must be serious.

"You wanna hit me, hit me then! It wouldn't be the worst thing you've done." Kehlani said weakly.

"Lani stop ain't nobody gonna hit you damn!" I let out a deep sigh as I moved her hands down while still holding a grip on them. "Just tell me what I did wrong and what you crying foh?" I questioned in an alomost begging tone.

"Let me go Dante." She spoke as she tried fighting me again. I let her go and she walked back into the bed picking up some letters off my bed.

"I found these on your desk today." She said calmly but she threw them shits in my fucking face.

I'm not gonna lie though, I'm starting to feel real fucking guilty for not telling her about these in the first place.

"Kehlani listen, look I ain't know. I've had these for a few months and I haven't gotten the chance to-" she interrupted me before I can finish talking.

"Months?" Kehlani yelled.

"You've had these for fucking months and didn't bother to tell me! What kind of man are you Dante? Here I was thinking to give you a chance, that you could actually be better but I was wrong. I was real wrong. You had them letters hidden from me for months and didn't even bother to tell me about our son! That's just wrong." Kehlani tried to walk away but I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back.

Tears had formed back in her eyes and I could feel mine starting to fall.

"Kehlani you got three seconds to explain this shit to me. What about our son?" I tried to keep calm but I could feel myself burning on the inside.

"You never read 'em did you?" She questioned.

I let go of her and sat on the corner of my bed.

"Nah, never had the chance to open them. I was going to do it today but I got caught up with some stuff. I never told you because you started doing better, I wanted to read 'em myself before handing it over to you so I could prepare you. I had no right to do that and I apologize Kehlani but please just tell me about my son." I spoke with my head down slightly.

"Our son is across the hallway sleeping in the guest room. He never died in that hospital like they made me believe Dante, he's been here with us the entire time and none of us even knew." Kehlani broke down into tears and I couldn't even hold back on my own.

In the heat of the moment I got up and started punching my wall. Once my anger was all released I feel down to my knees with my knuckles bloody. I missed out on 12 years of my kids life because of this, how am I suppose to begin to make up for that.

__________________________

I know this chapter is kinda short but I really wanted to get an update for you y'all. Now that summer is here I hope to update more frequently and get better at this. I love you my baby's 😘

Dante finally knows the truth?

What will happen when they tell Isaiah?

What's the squad up to?

Anything y'all me to change or add just holla at your girl in the comments or message me 😌

DON'T BE DRY!!!
Vote
Comment
Share