D.T.T.K |14|

|Blowed|

|Kehlani Carter|

I was in the room packing all of my things. I didn't have a lot of stuff since I've only been here a week. As I was finishing up my last bag Lucas walked in the room and he didn't look too happy.

"Jaleel told me what happened." He said grabbing my bags and sitting them by the door.

"Yea yea I don't care, Isaiah's in his room packing his stuff."

"He didn't wanna stay?"

"Nah that ain't it he just misses me so he said he would come with me, I jus don't know what the fuck Dante on and he being ridiculous."

"I feel you.. You still want to meet your father?"

"Yea but not today, Dante just killed my whole damn vibe so maybe tomorrow."

"Aight baby girl whatever you want. What the hell happened to that nigga anyways?"

"I can answer that." Jaleel said walking into the room with a saddened expression on his face.

"Whatcha mean?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Dante got a little drinking problem, then he mixes it with laced weed and it turns him into a whole other dude." He said sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Jaleel" I sighed, "why you ain't never tell me nothing?" I asked sitting next to him and putting my head on his shoulder.

"Cus he told me he stopped and that was a while ago, it was after our dad died and he said he stopped about two years after and I know he did stop because he went back to being the good Dante."

"What made him start again?" Lucas asked leaning against the wall.

"I think it was the baby thing, it did start right after you told him everything Lani." Jaleel said looking at me.

I put my head down in guilt. Everybody knew about me and the baby and pretty much everything. The only one that didn't know and couldn't know about all of it was Isaiah, I'll tell him soon just not now. I don't know all the details so I won't tell him until I know the full truth and I'm sure about everything.

"It's not your fault though Lani, my brother just a damn idiot that don't know how to handle his problems like a real man would." He said trying to comfort me.

"Yea I guess but I'm out aight? I'll come around and see you soon Jaleel." I got up and hugged Jaleel and grabbed my MCM backpack.

Lucas grabbed my two other bags and Jaleel helped Isaiah out with all his bags. After getting everything loaded in my black on black Range Rover Isaiah got in the front seat and I made sure he had his seat belt on. I walked back towards Jaleel and he looked kinda upset.

"Don't be sad bro bro I'll be back to visit. And you'll still see Isaiah." I said play hitting him on his shoulder and laughing.

"You better." Jaleel said and pulled me into a hug. "Don't worry my brother might be an idiot every now and then but he'll come around."

I got back in my car and drove back to my condo with Isaiah. He wasn't as upset as I thought he was which was good. Lucas followed behind me in his white Audi R8 until we got on the highway and we went our separate ways.

|Jaleel Santana| 💀

"What the fuck is wrong with you, are you that dumb that you don't even see what the hell you got right in front of you! She an amazing girl Dante don't be fucking stupid." I was tired of Dante's shit. After leaving a couple hours ago he came back drunk and high of that dumb ass laced weed.

"Get out my fucking face Ja I ain't tryna hear that shit!" He couldn't even stand straight he was looking like his wobbly ass was going to fall.

"Go sober the fuck up you look stupid as shit."

"Yea yea I don't give a fuck."

He worked his way up the stairs and a few minutes later I heard the shower.

I couldn't believe he was being this stupid and ignorant. Does he not understand that kehlani is hurting too. She lost a son just like he did and not only that but she had to deal with it alone. He needs to step up and stop taking the low life as an escape route from his reality.

I went to my room and laid in my bed.

"What a bum ass day" I thought to myself.

I decided to call Izria because I couldn't keep my secret locked up for much longer. Even though her and Lucas was dating I knew he wouldn't think nothing bad of it. She ended up answering on the third ring.

"Jaleel it's two in the damn morning and I just got off a thirteen hour shift. What do you fucking need?" She said in a raspy tone.

"Damn I'm sorry spicy jalapeño, I just need to get something off my mental."

"Ugh what? Hurry up Ja I wanna sleep already."

"I think I'm falling for somebody. Somebody I really shouldn't be falling for." My palms started sweating from the guilt.

"Who?"

"I'm falling for Kehlani."

"Goodnight."

After that the line went dead. She probably thinks I'm playing some trick with her but I'm not. I'm being dead serious when I say that I'm falling for Kehlani and I'm falling hard. I know Izria won't tell anyone so I'm not worried but I am worried about letting these feelings get into deep. I don't want to cause any problems between me and my brother but it's true.

"Damn I really do got feelings for Lani." I said to myself and shook my head.

I laid back down and closed my eyes letting sleep consume me. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning I won't feel all this guilt.

______________________

What the fuck just happened??

I don't know what I just did but I think I like it.

Jaleel and Kehlani?? Mhm?? Maybe??

Aw man aw man..