D.T.T.K |11|

|Back in Line|

|Jaleel Santana| Ja 🔥

It's been 4 months and Kehlani still hasn't woken up. She missed Isaiah's birthday and he hasn't really been himself. Things have been pretty tense around here. Dante always mad about something and never wanna talk to anyone. I'm always laughing and being goofy but that's just the type of person I am and the other day he swung at me for cracking jokes. This nigga SWUNG ON ME. Like what the fuck bruh.

But we've all gotten pretty close. We all like a big happy family now we just missing Kehlani and we really not all that happy. But Dante's been hella weird. He's always in his office never talking to anybody. The other day I got suspicious and followed him and he went back to the house we found Kehlani at but I still have no clue what he was looking for.

|Dante Santana| 🤑

I've been thinking a lot of Kehlani being that girl from my childhood. It's crazy but I have to find out the truth. When I went back to Kehlani's house I was tryna to find something that could tie her to Hazel or whatever it could be. I went through boxes of stuff and I found letters written to Lani. I wanted to read them so bad when I found them but I'm just waiting on Lani to wake up.

Me and Isaiah have gotten really close and he's like my mini me. We have a lot of things in common and it's really crazy. It's kinda like he's my son but he ain't. Which doesn't really make me feel no type of way. I've really been thinking about adopting him but I'm going to wait for Kehlani to wake up and see if she lets me. He's never had that father figure in his life and I want to give him that.

I was at the hospital today while Isaiah was at school. Maybe today when I pick him up I can give him the good news that Kehlani woke up. But I had to stop at the hospital and hang with her first. It's crazy how life can be. One minute everything going solid and the next shit just blowing up in your face. I want to find out the truth not only for myself but for Lani too. She been through a lot of shit and I just wanna be that nigga that helps her find that happiness that's been missing.

|Kehlani Carter| Lani 💛

"I'm ready." I said to Lucas laughing.

"Are you sure you're ready to wake up sis?" He asked knowing I was most likely going to be in pain when I awoke.

"Yes Lu I'm more than ready. I wanna see everybody again. And I wanna see you, I'm tired of dreaming. I want to be apart of reality again." I said pleading to Lucas.

This world wasn't real and I wanted to go back to my life. My real life.

"Aight fine but you gotta promise me you won't switch up. Even though you went through this bullshit you'll still be our same Lani."

"Lucas I can't promise you that, I realized life's to short to jus sit around and plan your life out. Which is what I did because I was scared. I'm done being that scared shy girl. This my second chance and I'm not going to be that girl living in fear anymore. I'm going to find out the truth Lucas."

"Okay Shawty do you."

I felt my fingers starting to move. Then I started being able to curl my toes.

I was finally starting to wake up.

I opened my eyes and met with his beautiful smile. My heart started to skip a beat after seeing him again. I missed him. It was Dante.

"Your awake! Oh shit." He yelled then kissed me.

"Shh! I have a headache get a nurse." I said in a screechy voice.