D.T.T.K |9|

|Would You Know?|

|Dante Santana| 💸

Last night I still couldn't fine the words to tell Isaiah what was going on so I decided to run from it, just like a bitch. Don't judge me you try telling the cutest ten year old kid in the world that his sister isn't here no more. It was just around six in the morning when I got a phone call from Ariana.

"Dante you need to come to the hospital like right now."
I couldn't tell if she was happy or scared or what not but she did sound anxious as hell.

"Why? Wassup Ari tell me what's going on. If it's to find out what we gonna do with ha idk I still haven't-" she cut me off.

"Dante shut yo ass up and get yo ass over here!" Then she hung up.

"Who the hell this girl think she is?" I said to myself then putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing my keys off my desk.

After an hour long drive I finally made it to the damn hospital to see what was up. I started to get butterflies in my stomach. If I had to see her dead body I'm most likely going to spaz out.

"I'm here cus Ariana West called me she said it was something bout Kehlani Milian Carter." I said to the girl that was working in front desk.

"Oh Dante I didn't recognize it was you." She said trying to flirt with me. I just thought of how dumb she was looking.

I laughed at her rat looking ass.

"Look rat I'd appreciate it if you just told where I can find Ariana before I jump over this desk and look myself." I said glaring at her she was irritating me.

"She's by the ICU." She said rolling her eyes.

Since a bitch wants to be so disrespectful I threw all her shit off the desk. I play no games with these thottie bitches, act smart with me and I'm gone fuck yo shit up. I've always been like this I just never let it show because I was trying to live a different lifestyle.

When I made it to the critical care unit I felt my legs get heavier making it harder for me to walk. I felt like I was about to throw up and I got lightheaded so I sat down as fast as I could.

"Dante." I heard a soft voice and I looked up to find myself with Ariana and Izria.

"What's going on what y'all call me over here fa?" I asked trying to stand back up.

"We're just waiting for the rest of the guys to get here." Izria said.

About a minute later I saw all my boys come in. Some still with saddened expressions others more anxious. To be honest I had mixed emotions right now just because I didn't know what I was walking into. I'm that type of guy that likes knowing what I'm getting myself into before it happens. I don't like surprises.

"What's going on why he all here?" Chris asked the girls.

"We have some good news. Just follow us." Izria said smiling from ear to ear.

We followed them into a room and then they pulled the white curtains back. And there she was. Connected to all these machines and tubes in her throat. I started tearing up a bit I didn't want to see her like this, we were all shedding tears.

"Man what the fuck is this shit!" Lucas said crying loudly.

"Y'all said she was dead! What the fuck is this shit?" He yelled again.

Then the Asian doctor from before walked in the room.

"Please let me explain what is happening here." She said walking closer to Kehlani.

Don't Think They Knowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें