D.T.T.K |7|

|Tough Times|

|Kehlani Carter| Lani

Last night Tyrese was drunk and came back to the basement to beat me once again. It was now morning and my body was sore and in pain. I was getting really dizzy due to all the blood that I've lost these past two weeks that I've been here. Q and some other guys where in the house but when they weren't paying attention Q came down to the basement to clean some of my cuts.

"Ay ya gotta keep ya eyes open sweetheart you might have a concussion." Q said slapping my cheek a bit to keep me from shutting my eyes.

"I'm sleepy." I said pouting. All I really wanted to do was get out of here and relax.

"I know but you can't Kehlani you gotta stay up, I promise yo guys coming soon." He continued talking to keep me up but I zoned out.

I just started thinking about how I was going to change if I got out of here alive. It was time I stopped  being so nice and caring too much when I don't have to care at all. No one will ever understand how it feels for your own father to hate you, to have to grow up with a man that beats your mother and you. Having to witness and be part of that type of abuse sucks, and it hurts. I was tired of coming off as that type of person that was to nice or weak. I'm just tired, exhausted of all of this. I've spent more than half of my life trying to hide and run away from everything. I tried running  from who I was, my name, everything. I just want everything to be over.

|Chris Rose| 👽

It was time for us to get ready and prepare ourselves to get Kehlani. Me and all the guys walked in a gun room the was in Dante's main warehouse in New York. We all put on our bulletproof vests and strapped up.

It's been almost two weeks since they took Kehlani and I can't lie I was hurting hard. But I had to act like it didn't phase me. I never knew how to take things like this so I was always the one to be strong for everybody. I had to be, if I let my boys fall then we'd all fall and I can't let that happen.

Million dollar question everyone must be asking themselves. Am I jealous of Dante and Kehlani? To be honest yea, I was kinda salty at first but I saw her happy and I knew I played to many games. I made her suffer so knowing that she might truly be happy now does nothing but make me feel happy for her. If it's meant to be then I know we'll find our way back to each other.

We were about ten minutes away from the house and Dante pulled over interrupting my thoughts.

"I got my cousin and couple of his guys scoping the place out so we know what we running into." He told me and I just nodded my head yes.

About five minutes later Tac gave him the green and we made me it. We had an EMT parked in the corner of the block just in case anything was to go wrong. We parked about four houses down and had about thirty of our guys plus us surrounded around the house. It was night time and dark as hell outside so we had an advantage. Inside the house was Tyrese and a few of his guys but they were out numbered which was good. We were going to get Lani out and safe and kill these motherfuckas easy.

"Me, Chris, Lucas, Bryson, Jaleel, we team one. Tac, Jayden, Kimbo, JC y'all team two. The rest of y'all know what to do." Dante spoke up and we moved in doing what we had to get done.

|Dante Santana| 👿

Just like that we were in the house. Sending shots left and right. I saw a nigga get out through a window but I was just assuming it was that nigga Q. My team made its way down to the basement while team two checked all the other rooms in the house. Once we got down there I shot a nigga in the knee that was hovering over Lani pulling her pants down.