D.T.T.K |8|

|Confessions of a thug|

|Dante Santana| 💦💦

It was now 4:25 in the morning and I haven't gone home. I couldn't. How was I suppose to tell Isaiah his sister was gone? She was more than just his sister, she was like his mother. She raised him. I lost the love of my life but he lost his blood, his sister. I couldn't imagine losing my brother.

Jaleel was able to go home. I hope Isaiah wasn't asking questions though. I don't know how I'd be able to explain to him what happened. I promised my little man that I wouldn't let anything happen to her. What really sucks would be having to tell him that they aren't even full blood, that they don't even share the same father. How could their mother just keep that from them.

After about another hour I decided to head home. I was in this little secluded piece of land I found a few years back and decided that I'll buy it since it was so nice. I never brought anyone there because it was my spot to just think and relax and piece my mind together and shit.

When I got home I tried to come in as quiet as I could so I wouldn't wake up Isaiah. I made it to my room and turned the shower on letting it run while took my bloody clothes off. I made a mental note to burn it later on. I got in the shower letting the hot water run down my body. After about an hour in there I got out and got dressed.

It was now about 7:30 in the morning so I decided to check on Jaleel. When I walked in his room he was laying down on his bed shirtless staring at the ceiling.

"You just home?" He asked quietly.

"Nah got here bout an hour ago. I just got out the shower." I said sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"how you feelin bro? I know you hurting you can't hide that from me." He said not taking his eyes off the ceiling.

"I need to wake up Isaiah he got school." I said getting up off his bed.

"You haven't told him nun?" He asked finally looking at me.

"nah, I don't know how."

"You gotta tell em soon bruh you gone be his guardian now, he'll find out another way and hate you for it." He said standing up.

"I'll tell him after school. Today's his last day before winter break I'll find a way to tell him by then." I said getting out of his room.

I walked in Isaiah's room noticing he was already getting ready for school.

"Good morning lil man, I see you already being grown and getting ready fa school." I said sitting down on his bed.

"Yea you know Dante it's the last day before winter break and all the honeys at school said they was bringing me gifts and stuff I can't miss that." He said putting on his chain and earrings.

"Oh okay you pulling?" Asked laughing at his foolishness.

"yea you already know, I get all the girls just like you, Chris, Lucas, Jaleel, and Bryson." He said counting all the guys on his hand.

"I don't get all the girls." I said laughing, because I was lying and he knew it.

"Don't lie man you got my sister and prolly got all the honeys numbers." He said.

Once he said 'my sister' my smile dropped a bit but I couldn't let it really show.

"But speaking of Lani, is she okay? Did y'all get ha out??" He asked anxiously.

"Lil man we couldn't go last night something very important came up but we'll get her later okay?" I said lying. I hated lying but I had no choice

"Yea I guess so." He said frowning a bit.