D.T.T.K |13|

|You won't see her fall apart|

|Kehlani Carter| 😻

It's been just about a week now that I've been staying at Dante and Jaleel's house. Dante hasn't really said much to me since I told him everything. Isaiah's been really happy though. I don't think I've ever seen him this happy in a long time. I don't want to take that from him and it might actually bring him some good if he hangs around some other boys instead of always being with girls.

I was sitting in the balcony of the room I've been staying in. It was around 4:30 in the morning and I was just staring at the stars because I couldn't sleep. I heard someone walk in my room and I turned around and saw Dante.

I scoffed, "Oh what, you wanna talk to me now?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

He clenched his jaw, "You know I really don't like that damn attitude." He said through gritted teeth.

I just rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention back on the stars.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around so I would face him.

"Oh my god what Dante? Seriously what the hell you want from me?" I was growing impatient, I'm really tired of his games and always keeping secrets from me I know he's hiding something.

"Tyrese ain't ya real father."

My eyes got watery and I stared at him in disbelief.

"What do you know that I don't?" I asked trying my best not to let the tears fall.

"Ya real fathers name is Jayceon King. I did my background check on him and I found your real birth certificate, it has his name on it Lani." He said softly while pulling it out of his back pocket.

I examined it and couldn't really believe this was happening, "So Isaiah my half brother?" I said sadly.

"Does it matter babe? It really don't make no difference. You still love him the same you still took care of him as if he was your own. Me and Jaleel half brothers but that don't change how much I love him no matter what he still my brother, he still my blood. Same mother or not he my bloodline."

"Who is he?"

"He ain't a bad guy baby girl. He in the business? Yes he is but he don't compare to Tyrese. He actually wanted to be apart of your life and raise you right but your moms fell fa Tyrese and left Jayceon for him."

"How do you know all of that?"

I know that when Dante checking into somebody he dig deep. Like crazy deep he don't stop til he knows everything. For example, who was the last mothafucka you had sex with and what was that person social security number and address.

I giggled a bit at the thought of how Dante gets his information.

He smiled, "What's so funny? And because Q working for him now. Turns out he's your cousin by the way."

I came back inside the room and sat on the bed taking all this new information in.

"Aight so, Jayceon King is my real father and Q is my cousin? You can't be serious." I laughed as if it was all a big joke.