Genies and Witches - Magical Place

There's a place far, far away that only old wise man knows.  There's a beautiful paradise in the center of the earth.  No monsters or vampires, but a beautiful paradise that once only belonged to the Genies.   Their world was filled with fruit trees that somewhere made of delicious candy. Rivers made of chocolate surrounded by cookies and marshmallows.  Genies really enjoyed their sweets.  Then overnight a tornado of witches invade there world. When families of the witches found this magical place and decided to take it over.

Suddenly in the World of the Genies, there's no peace. The witches have taken over parts of the land, really most of their beautiful world was vanished, destroyed.  These envy witches with their power managed to take the powers away from many Genies.  They were enslaved, like animals.  The world underneath us has its own battle.   Good against evil were in battle.  Many of the witches were very strong and powerful.  This was due to the Genie's magic.  

Genies had a law, which hurt them more than helping them.  You see if you catch or find a Genie. That person is allowed three wishes.   A good person will ask for something positive, but an evil person will make the good powers turn evil. Genie's birthday is every ten years.  So they develop a slow understanding.  This work to the witches advantage. If a Genie's gets caught, the witch's first wish will be to own him for life.   Not understanding the witches wish, they agree.   Second,  they wish to own supernatural powers.  

Those Genies who understood the wishes the witches made, ran and flew away to the center of three large mountain in the center of their rainforest. There were about ten different families of Genies left.  The rest were destroyed or enslaved.   But those who did escape,  Tried to keep on living. 

Like Sam,  Lots of Genies were captured the same day of his and Cindy's wedding.   Sam was among the captured.  He was taken away from his wife, whom he loved dearly.   Let me explain  For a wedding gift Cindy's father gave them a beautiful antic bottle, hoping that they spend their honeymoon there.  But Cindy wanted to be normal, so they decide to rest on a plain bed.

One night two witches came through the window and attacked them.   They flew in making lots of noise, that Sam, who for some reason decided to sleep in the bottle hears the racket.