Chapter 25 - Magical Wedding

Start from the beginning

"O-oh, yeah. I haven't been able to cut it. You don't like it?" I asked softly.

"Actually, on the contrary, I think it suits you. I like it like this." Yuki ran her fingers through my hair once more before letting me go completely.

I nodded with a smile, mentally deciding that I should leave my hair this way because Yuki liked it. We then walked to Sumire sama who was smiling as he watched us. Yuki gave a bow and Sumire sama and he caressed her cheeks.

A few seconds passed and yet again, I heard a rustle in the leaves. I tensed, fearing that Hitoshi sama and Hirui sama had followed us but instead, I saw three other people. I guessed that they were from the town; what were they doing here? This was bad! The townspeople hated me! If they saw me and knew that I was getting married to Yuki, then what?!

"Namiko san! Satarou san! Megumi san!" Yuki seemed happy though and went to greet them. She looked back at me and nodded for me to greet them as well.

Swallowing thickly, I joined her and gave a bow to the three people. What surprised me though was when all three of them got down on their knees and bowed with their foreheads almost touching the ground. I took a step back startled by their behavior but Yuki entwined her hand with mine and smiled at me.

"Juo sama! It is such an honor to finally see you and speak to you! And we are truly lucky to get the chance to attend your wedding. We have always supported you and we wish that with this wedding, you will take your place as the Lord and bring happiness and prosperity to Hanei Town." I blinked dumbly, not knowing how to react.

"There are more people who support you, Juo. But because of Hitoshi san and Hiru and the lies that they have told all the people, no one has stepped up until now to tell you that they support you. Things are going to change from today.....and all of us will be there to support you." Yuki squeezed my hand.

My eyes stung but knowing that not everyone in the town thought of me in a negative way made me relieved. If everyone was being lied to, there was a possibility that everyone would support me, right? And it was all thanks to Yuki!

"Thank you." I put my head down as a few tears fell from my eyes. "Thank you....so much....I promise, I will work hard. I will do my best to be a proper Lord for this town."

"That's right, Juo. I know you'll do a good job." Yuki added and it increased my confidence.

"Nii chan! Nee chan told us you're getting married! We made a present for you!" "Yeah! Aki nii made one and I made one! To say congratulations!" Akio and Arata held out cards and handmade origami cranes that were said to give good luck.

I grinned and got down on one knee to take the gifts from them. "Thank you, Arata, Akio! I'll really treasure these! And from now on we'll always be together!"

"Yay!" "We love Juo nii chan!" They glomped me and Yuki chuckled from beside me.

We all looked up when we heard more footsteps. I stood up and Yuki's sister and brother, the two people I had seen in her house several months back, walked out into the courtyard. Her sister looked a little different though....she was fatter? No....only her stomach was bigger.

"Nee san! Takano nii!" Yuki ran to them and embraced them.

"Obachan! Occhan!" The twins too ran to them and received ruffles on their head.

Yuki's brother crouched in front of the twins and gave them some small gifts. They cheered and I smiled at their happiness. They were so pure at heart....Yuki and her brothers. I couldn't imagine my life without them.

When Yuki let go of her sister, she looked at her sister's stomach. I could see excitement on her face and she clasped her hands over her mouth giving a squeal. "Oh my gosh! Nee san! Can I feel him?"