Chapter 27

Lucas' POV:
"Hi babe, ready to go home ?" I asked

"Hey honey, yeah I totally need my good old apartment" she laughed, little did she know we're not going to her old apartment.

"I wasn't talking to you" I faked a serious face, she looked at me and she laughed.

"Do you mind taking Julian while I'm standing up ?" She asked me

"No, of course not" I said as I bend down taking Julian off her arms and I put a slow kiss on her soft lips.

She smiled at me and stood up. We signed some papers and sis our byes to Chloé and we headed to my car.

"I missed outside..." She said looking around her.

"And I missed you" I said as I kissed her again.

She smiled and blushed as I started to drive. We were in front of her new house and she laughed.

"Umm Lucas I'm pretty sure that's not where we live"

I walked over to the door and opened it. "Oh really ? So why can I open that door ?" I said with a smirk.

She walked up to me with tears in her eyes, she looked over at Julian that was on her arms and then she looked back at me.

"You did that ? For us ?" She smiled.

"Of course baby, I'm in love with you. I spent the whole month doing this, I hope you like it" I answered as I let her enter.

"Lucas ! This is beautiful !"

"You haven't seen the other surprises" I answered, she looked at me and noticed my smirk.

After we opened all the doors there was one last we needed to check, she opened the door and I saw years in her eyes.

"Julian's room...." She said, then we heard a little noise coming from something on the floor, she looked down and saw the little puppy that was there.

"OH MY GOD LUCAS !!" She squealed.

"New house. New family. New puppy, but my love for you was there from the very beginning Maya" I said as I leaned in to kiss her passionately then I kissed Julian's forehead.

"I love you Lucas, so much" she said as she put Julian in the crib.

I walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist, she wrapped her arms around my neck and we started kissing, we walked to the living room and I sat on the couch, still kissing. We were on a make our session actually.

"It's me and you, forever Maya" I said as I kissed her neck.

"Me and you, plus Julian" she laughed.

THE END