Chapter 19

At the party everyone we needed was there, Josh came too and Lucas and him talked, he showed us Charlie's messages about how many he would give him to beat me.

"You know I'm glad you stopped me and beat me up Lucas, I learned about my error now and I'm really sorry for what I've done" Josh said

"It's okay buddy I mean I'm okay now, I'm safe with him and I totally forgot about the past" I say,

"Have you got any physical sequels now ?"

"Nope I don't, last time I checked I had nothing on my back and my arms and legs are better, all the bruises has gone and the scars too..."

Lucas stood up and hugged Josh, I hugged him too.

"You guys seems so in love, I wish I had someone like Maya to my life"

"Well actually..." Lucas and I both said at the same time, I took Lucas's arm and led him to the kitchen.

"You talkin' about Chloé aren't you ?"

"Totally" he said smirking

"Good, me too" I said as I grabbed his arm and went back to Josh.

"You know Josh... The nurse that took care of me at the hospital..."

"That Chloé girl ? She's cute I know"

"Well, she thinks you are really cute too..."

"Well now I need to her injured so she will take care of me.. Lucas, punch me !"

"What ?! No !" I laughed and Lucas laughed too

"We have her phone number, I'm pretty sure we can send her over for tonight"

We called her and we sent her our address, some minutes after she came and she greeted with everyone, the whole time as was with Josh and I swear I saw them sharing a kiss.

We went to see Riley and Farkle but they were making out, Smackle has changed, she wasn't that nerd she was before, she was smart and intelligent but she grew up gorgeous and Zay noticed it, when we headed to see Smackle she was making out with Zay, we laughed as we saw the both of them enjoying their little moment.

"Looks like everyone is kissing" Lucas told me in a sexy tone

"We already kissed remember ? We also almost had sex"

Lucas grunted and took both of my hands, he looked into my eyes deeply

"I'm so in love with you"

I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss and I ran my hands through his hair ans he lowed his hands right to my butt, I playfully smacked his arm

"Ouch, what was that for ?"

"No! We are not doing this !" I laughed

Hours after the party was finished, everyone went back to their houses and we were cleaning up, it was a great time but I was tired... Lucas didn't want to cook anything so he ordered a pizza and went to the shower, when he came back I went to the shower.
"HORROR MOVIE NIGHT !" Lucas yelled, I was okay with that since I wasn't scared of horror movies or just.. Just the ones about possession and the kind like the grudge and exorcism, I hate those.

As I came back downstairs the pizza was there and Lucas put on the worst movie ever for me. The Grudge...

As we were eating he turned off the lights and he played the movie.

"No Lucas please you know I'm scared of these" I stand up from the couch

"Maya I'm here for you to protect you no matter what, don't worry you'll be fine"

He was so damn cute... How can I say no to that ?!

"Ugh fine !" I said as I madly sit  on the couch, crossing my arms to my chest making a pouting face with puppy eyes

"Come here" he said as he widened his arms, I snuggles into his chest and wrapped my arms around his abdomen.

He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

As the movie went on all the scary moments I had to burry my face on his chest, he was so warm that the second after the movie ended I fell asleep.

Lucas's POV

I saw Maya was sleeping on my chest so I took the cover that was next to us and I covered both of us, I turned off the tv and drifted asleep. I was a bit laying on the couch so it was more comfortable that being sit so I fell asleep like that.