Chapter 14

Lucas's POV

Time to clean it all, I began with the kitchen, it was kinda the less trash since it would be weird to beat someone in the kitchen, I know Charlie came here a while ago to take his stuff, but it has been at least one good month or more that nobody came here, some glasses with some forks and knives, some plates and spoons... Usual things.

Then I cleaned up everything that wasn't good for us, I threw in the bin all the food, literally all of it, same with the refrigerator, I put in the bin everything that was in it and then I cleaned it, it took me at least one hour to do all of the kitchen, I decided to take Maya with me and to drive her at my house for the rest of the time so she could talk about it with my family and maybe pack some things up that she can do.

That's what I did, she thanked me and I drove back to her apartment.

Once there I did the living room, it was kinda a big room, I did the couch, placed everything at his place, I cleaned all the furnitures and the tv, then cleaned the floor.

Then I went into the bathroom, I cleaned it, something usual I would say.

Then I went into the bedroom, it was hard knowing he was beating her there for 2 years... I remember it like it was yesterday, the day I saw her scars and bruises, the day I beat Charlie up... Anyways I made the bed and cleared up the floor, I also cleared up the desk and changed the sheets, the covers and the pillows. I packed these with me before going here.

I cleaned the blood that was on the floor, somehow it was disgusting seeing all his blood, it could've been Charlie's or.... Maya's.

Finally done ! I took the whole day and almost the whole nigh for doing this, it was around 1am when I finished, I was starving.

Once I closed and locked the front door I headed to my car, I drove to my house and once then I went upstairs and crashed onto my bed, I heard laughed and I felt something moving under me

"You are on me huckleberry" she laughed

I quickly stood up
"Oops sorry" I laughed

She was laying on bed, but not in the normal position, she just sat on the side and then laid her back on the bed, she was horizontally laying ok the bed.

I put both of my hands next to her face, her face between my hands as I slowly leaned, she was now trapped, I attacked her neck with my lips and sucked on her skin, she moaned in pleasure at the heat of my lips on her soft skin. I gave her a hickey and then took her legs so now she was normally laying on the bed, I laid next to her as she put her head on the middle of my breast, hugging my stomach as I was playing with her hair.

"I'm hungry Maya"

"Okay go downstairs there's some pizza if you want" she said, I knew she was tired

She backed away from my breast and I stood up, I went downstairs and ate some pizza, then went back upstairs and took a shower, I put on a shirt and some boxers and then I went back to bed, Maya put herself in the same position she was right before I went downstairs to eat and we fell asleep like that. It was perfect, she was safe and I was happy to finally be with the girl of my dreams since day one.

The alarm of my phone rang, I turned it off and I stared at Maya, she was the beautiful sleeping blonde beauty...

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled, I kissed her forehead
"Good morning beautiful" I whispered

"Good morning cowboy"

"I'm gonna make breakfast for us two, I'll come to pick you up okay ?"

She nods as I went downstairs

"Didn't you forget something ?" I heard her soft beautiful voice

"I don't think so" I simply reply as I went back to my room, I thought she was talking about a kiss or maybe she wanted to give me a hickey I don't know.

"Pants" she laughed

Oh yeah right, I was only in my boxers...

"Don't you like what you see?" I asked wish a big smirk

"If I was only with you for your body you'll already be naked cowboy" she smirked too, then we both laughed as I took some pants and put them on.

I finally went downstairs and since I was to lazy to cook pancakes I just made toasts with Nutella.

I went upstairs and picked her up bridal style

"Lucas you know I can do it in my own" she laughed

"I know, I just don't care" I smiled.

We both ate our toast and got ready for school, we were in our clothes on the bathroom brushing our teeth.

Once we were clean I leaned to her and kissed passionately, she kisses back and wrapped her hands around my neck as I put my arms on her waist, we then backed away and she giggled as she bits her lips.

"Maya I love you"

"I love you too Ranger Rick"

Then we headed downstairs and she went into my car, I did the same and I drove to school.

Once there I saw Riley and Farkle kissing on the hallway, Riley saw Maya smiling and went directly towards her.

"Peaches peaches can you talk now ?!" Riley said in her perky tone. I felt Maya holding very tightly my hand.

"Yes but probably not to you" she said

"But... Why ? I forgave you you know"

"My poor innocent Riley ! You think so much you are the center of the world that you think it was you to forgive me ! Where were you when I was in the hospital ? Where were you when I was at Lucas's ? You insulted me, you said that I was weak and broken and that I couldn't make it ! But you know what, I made it, I woke up from that fucking coma after 2 months and a half, I even broke my ankle ! I couldn't talk for a whole week and you never searched to know why, the only one who were here was Lucas, this whole time ! And tou didn't even thanked him for taking care of me, for being there and for keeping me safe and healthy ! All you did was being mad at him because he beat up Charlie and your stupid uncle without even knowing the reason! You know what, go fuck your self I'm tired of this stupidness of yours" with that Maya turned around and walked away with me

"Okay you whore !" Riley shouted from behind

Maya's eyes got darker, I swear a demon was inside her.
She turned around and walked towards Riley.

"What did you say ?" She said with a smile that creep the shit out of you.