Chapter 20

3 months and a half after that horror movie night and Lucas and I still love each other, I don't even think of what happened before.

We were still on that apartment, we still hadn't made it... I actually want a child with him but I don't know if he wants too so I'm just waiting till he's asking me about it and we'll see what happens next.

"Maya we need to talk" he said as he sat on the couch next to me, I room a brief worried and confused look.

"Talk about what ?"

"About us" he said firmly

Wait, what have I done ? Twenty minutes ago we were making out saying I love you's...

"Maya you know that I'm truly in love with you, ever since day one"

Phewww

"And in think my love is growing bigger and bigger... And I actually was thinking we could go to the next step..."

"Lucas if we do it then the consequence will be a child, I don't want to have sex with you I want to make love"

"That's actually what I wanted to talk about... Remember we told us that making love is the way to turn our love into a baby... And..." He took both of my hands

"And I want a baby"

I felt a tear streaming down my cheek, did he really tell me he wanted a baby ?

"Maya are you okay with it ? I can wait, WE can wait if you want to"

"Lucas it's... It's so incredible... I want a baby too... I was thinking if you wanted one too or not..."

"Whatever you want I want it"

I lifted my head in confusion

"You want to stop getting hurt on your periods ?" I asked confused

"Ahaha no ! Not that kind of things !!" He laughed and hugged me, I laughed too and hugged back.

"So you want to be pregnant ?"

"No ! Still not that kind of thing !"

"Ooh I get it !"

"Finally !"

"You want to have bigger boobs ! It's okay I have a bra special for it"

I stood up and tried to go to our room but he grabbed my wrist while laughing and he turned me around and pulled me, causing me to fall on him.

"Not that kind of things" he whispered

"You sure ? Because I have the perfect bra for you..." I laughed as I bit my lower lip

"Just shut up" he laughed as he leaned to kiss me, I kissed back

This scene happened just after lunch, now it's 3pm.

"Maya remember you have to exercise now that you can walk and run"

"Then let's run ! A little footing for both of us, perfect" I said

"Central Park ?"

"Of course huckleberry"

We went upstairs and he took some grey pants and a white shirt, I took some black jogging pants and a white crop top

"You look sexy on that" he said to me as he checked me out

"You'd look sexy too in that bra I'm talking about..." I joked

"Just shut up !" He laughed and wrapped his arms around my wast and pulling me against him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started kissing, then we were making out, we slowly drifted to the bed, still kissing.

Lucas let himself slowly fall on the bed with me on top of him, he let go my waist and put both of his hands on my but squeezing it a little, I moaned and started kissing his jawline, his neck and his lips, he moaned too.

"What are we doing ?" Lucas said, I was too busy kissing his neck that I didn't answer

"Just kissing and touching ? I'm on" he said

We rolled so now he was on top of me, he was hovering me and then he roughly attacked my neck, kissing it as much as possible, trying to find my sweet sport. Once he found it he started kissing on it, licking it and sucking it, I moaned in pleasure as I felt my whole body tingle at the heat of his lips again my bare skin.

I slipped my hands on his shirt, touching his abs.

He took my shirt off

"What are we doing ?"

"Kissing and touching, we're making out almost naked"

I nodded and I took my pants off, he took his shirt off and then his jeans, we were both in our underwear.

I looked at him.

"Yeah you DEFINITELY need bigger boobs" I laughed, he laughed too

"Stop with that !" He said as he kissed me on the lips.

He undid my bra and threw it on the ground he was taking my panties off when I stopped him, I took his boxers completely off and then he took my panties off.

I started staring at his member, wow.

"We're both naked you know..." He started, I nodded

"Can we ?"

"Yes... It's okay"

As the day went on we were doing it, enjoying each other's presence. It was for both of us our first time, it hurts but I would never stop that feeling.

Both of us reached our climax, we were tired and happy and also in love, we couldn't be better.

"I love you Maya"

"I love you too Sundance"

And then he took the blankets and covered us, my head on his torso as his heartbeat was slowly getting in a normal rhythm.