Prologue

The Slender Brothers thought they were the last of their kind. But no. There are a lot of Slender People around the world but not many. The Slender Brothers were known as Slenderman, Splendorman, Trenderman and Offenderman. These boys lived in a large forest of [Y/C] inside a mansion. The boys only had each other and they thought it will always be that way. In another part of the large forest was a small house that could fit 2-6 people. The house belonged to the four sisters but they were not normal.....

Oldest Sister's P.O.V
Why was I different from my sisters? I walk around the beautiful forest that I have come to love. We heard of the Slender Brothers and the humans started naming us after them. I am called, Slender Lady. The second oldest is Offender Lady, then Trender Lady and the youngest, Splendor Lady. We look like the Slender Brothers according to the humans but we never met them so I wouldn't know. Apparently, we dress just like them too. But the thing is...... I'm different because of my face. That's right. I have a face but this Slenderman doesn't. Offendy has a mouth with sharp teeth, Trendy has no face but she had a little bit of eye sockets and wears glasses and finally.... Splendy had black eyes and mouth. They all also have hair. Offendy, Silver... Trendy, Amber... Splendy, brown and me, white....... Pure white. I have a mouth with human like teeth but when mad, they turn into fangs; I have ears, nose, eye brows and finally.... Red eyes and to make my eyes stand out.... My pale skin goes with my white hair. Weird combo right? I'm different because I have a full face but my sisters have parts of the face. They tell me I'm beautiful but I doubt it.

I sigh and make my way back home. "Slendy! You're back!" Splendy yells out. "Welcome back sis," Trendy says handing me a cup of Earl Grey Tea. "Why are you guys outside?" I question. Suddenly, a moan was heard from the second floor. I groan at the noise and so do my sisters. Why can't Offendy go do her thing at the guy's house?! Then I wouldn't have to clean up all the jiz and blood!! I look at Splendy and Trendy and try to read their expressions, mostly Trendy though. "Let's go kill some people before we die of that horrible sound," I glare at the window. Splendy nods her head violently. "I'll tag along but I'm not getting blood on my clothes. I just made these," Trendy agrees. Nodding our heads, we walk off to find the next victims that step inside the forest. Oh- did I forget to mention we are also killers?

A/N

[Y/C]- Your Country
[F/C]- Favourite Colour
[F/F]- Favourite Food
[S/N]- School Name
[C/Y/H]- Colour You Hate
[N/N]- Nickname
[Y/N]- Your Name
[H/C]- Hair Colour
[E/C]- Eye Colour
[S/C]- Skin Colour

And maybe more to come so keep them in mind.

Enjoy the Story :3