"Amazing," Laurent whispered, looking at Larry.

"Come on," Larry smiled as he headed towards Laurent and brushed passed him.

--

They got outside the resort, occasionally receiving stares from guests - which wasn't so unusual since they got back together - and waiting outside was the rental car Laurent had called for. A white man in a well ironed suit and tinted shades was standing by the driver's seat.

"A BMW 2014 3 series?" Larry asked, his eyes almost falling from their sockets.

Laurent smirked, "You like?"

"I worry!" Larry gasped. "This must have cost a fricking lot of money, Lau. You could have ask for a smaller car or we could just take a Taxi, you know?"

"Why, Larry? Why shouldn't I take this one?" Laurent frowned. He thought this was going to make Larry happy but instead he was complaining.

"Really?" Larry gave a hysterical short laughter. "One, this going to cost you alot. Two, we could take a taxi. Three, Laurent, what if something happen to this car? You sure you even think about this before you do it?"

Laurent shook his head as he looked down, pinching his nose bridge. Nope, he wasn't going to call Larry primitive. Larry was cute, adorable as a kitten, but he refuse to call him primitive. Definitely not primitive.

"What if we attend this event in class and nothing happens to the already insured car?" Laurent said putting emphasis on 'already' as he looked up at Larry who kept staring at him like he was stupid.

"What if we go in a taxi and save money and facing the authorities?" Larry argued.

"It's not even your money, dude," Laurent mumbled.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. Just get in, Larry," Laurent walked over to the man and after a few sentences, he walked to the back, opened the door to the back seat and got in.

"Why I the only one thinking ahead here?" Larry shook his head and got in beside Laurent.

--

Somehow, the guys had thought they would be unknown in the great Bahamas but they had been so wrong because once they got into the event - it was the opening of a club - the MC had annouced "the arrival of Beyonce's very own dancer, Laurent Bourgeois, and his twin brother, Larry," . It was also during the event they realised that more of the population than they anticipated had been aware of their presence in Bahamas and were big fans of Laurent.

Laurent had to go out of his way to take loads of selfies with fans, sign autographs and eventually, danced. It was all so amazing. He and Larry danced, conversed with fans and drank alot.

They had been chilling by the VIP lounge, talking to some fans when Gina popped up like a mole and jumped into Laurent's body.

"Hey, Lau," She smiled, locking her arms around his neck.

"Hey, babe," Laurent smiled back at her. "What're you doing here?"

"Having fun, obviously," She giggled. "You smell nice." She buried her face in his neck.

Larry had done a pretty good job, looking everywhere but Laurent and Gina. He'd been nodding to a girl talking to him, but he wasn't hearing a word. He was boiling with anger at stupid Gina's flirty comments.

"Thanks, it's my cologne," Laurent said to her.

"Mmh, I like it. It smells so minty, strong and manly," Gina responded and Larry could hear the seductive tone in her voice, he wanted to tear her away from his Laurent. Yes, his Laurent. "How're you?"