Chapter One

Little one,

You have been ours since your first breath in this world. I can still remember the first time we saw you - the day you were born. You were in a little wooden cot, wearing a large winter sleeper, provided to you by the nurses. It seemed that everybody who looked at you thought you were the cutest thing on earth and my brothers and I knew from that moment on, that you would always be graced with whatever you wanted. The first time we saw you were in the cleaning room. A woman bent to retrieve you and take you back to your parents, and in those few seconds, we knew we would do anything to keep you safe. Even at that age not even barely an hour old, you had captured our stone cold, icy hearts for eternity.

My brothers and I were all prepared to take you home, to Nemphrodelia with us, where you belong and could be safe. However, we ignored our traditions and instead left you there in that rickety cot because we believed it would be unfair to you - the first human little. Invisibly, my brothers and I waited for the nurse to take you back to your human parents. Now though, fifteen years later, Xavier, Chevron, Mercuries and I regret that one decision more than anything else.

You belong to us, little one. No one else can have you, remember that. Meet me tonight, in the vast movie theatre at the back of the ship. I've booked it just for us so that we can be alone. If you do not show, I'll know something has happened, and that you are being constrained by someone. Little one this will hurt your heart and can make you sick because you're our submissive, it's in your blood to follow a direct order from us. I'll not condemn you to be restrained from seeing me. If you are kept from me, I'll end the life of the person who jeopardises your health and keeps you from me. Little one you mean the world to me, you are the world to me. Come to me at seven tonight, and I will cherish you to no ends. My brothers will want to meet and see you too. They and I will be waiting for you little one,

Yours Forever

Xavier, Chevron, Mercuries and Zeus

Ayla's POV:

I stared down at the note in front of me, with amazement and a feeling far beyond hope. I thought of how this protective, possessive man along with his three other brothers sounded like they were the ones. I know that sounds impossible, I mean no matter how much I wish destiny or fate existed, it doesn't. Nevertheless, this man seemed as though he may be just what I was looking for in a guy and besides it's not only he who wishes to court me, it's his brothers as well. My family members - being my parents and my older brother were confused as to why I had got a letter on the ship because they thought I had yet to make friends on board.

"Ayla, who is that from?" That was my father, Errol. Out of my family, he is the most helpful and tends not to get involved when I'm in trouble. Most people say I look just like him; I don't see what they're talking about. Errol is a well-respected businessman who works all around Europe, most of the time he's never home, and we never get to see him. Despite my father's non-loving attitude towards me, I think I care about him the most out of my family.

"Did the young, handsome young man get it wrong, was it actually for us? I mean, you have yet to meet somebody on board, so surely it isn't for you." That was my mother, Cayenne. At times Cayenne can be nice and at others, not so much. Even so, I'm sure people have it worse. Cayenne has never been abusive towards me, just ignorant. I'm used to it now though; I seem to always be in trouble, so I don't know any different.

"As if she'd get anything, I mean look at her. Was it from a girl named Lexie because if it is, it's for me." That was my brother, Jossis. Out of all my family members, he hated me the most. He's twenty-two this year and isn't like the nice courters I've come to meet over the years. My brother is a pig who does not care for traditions and believes that he has no reason for them. I, on the other hand, would not date anybody but a traditionalist.