I grabbed my chair and moved it back so I could sit down on it. Once I was seated, I turned my attention back to Jordan. He was on his phone and tilting his chair back so only the back was holding him up. I looked back to see if any one was behind him, so he won't at least get hurt. I kicked my foot on the chair legs that were holding him up. His arms went every where trying to grab onto something so he wouldn't fall, but to no avail. It was like it was in slow motion. All I could think about was the song Timber by: Ke$ha .  So naturally I started to sing it as he was falling down to his doom.

"It's going down, I'm yelling timber
You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night, you won't remember
I'll be the one, you won't forget"

Emma, Meghan and Nicholas were bursting out laughing and started to sing with me.

It was fairly loud in the cafeteria, but there was some people who were watching and laughing at us. I even heard a couple of other people singing along with us.

When Jordan finally hit the ground, his face was as red as a tomato. He started laughing and got up and then bowed to everyone, "thank you, thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the show, I know," he paused and pretended to flip his hair back, "I'm fabulous!" He said then posed.

We all were bursting out laughing again. He was looking at me, with a big smile on his face. He sat back down and moved closer so he could whisper in my ear, "your laugh is so beautiful." I felt the heat of his breath on my neck and I shivered in delight.I blushed and mumbled a thank you. I heard him chuckle. I looked up and saw him shaking his head with a big smile on his face, showing his dimples.

I started eating my ham, cheese and lettuce wrap. My phone made a dinging sound and I looked down to read it.

Unknown:

You shouldn't of ripped up my letter, baby girl, aanndddd you shouldn't be sitting next to Justin.

After I read that I started to choke on my food. Meghan started tapping my back to help clear out my throat. When I could finally breathe normally I thanked her and looked around the cafeteria, until they landed on a pair of green ones. He was sitting with those girls from earlier today, that I told off like the boss I am. The blonde one was laying on his lap and had her head on his chest and also with man whores, that had the brunettes sitting on their lap. He was staring at me with an intense gaze and I stared back at him with the same type of intense gaze. I was challenging him and he knew it. I saw a smirk playing on his lips and I couldn't help, but roll my eyes at the cocky bastard.
He winked at me and mouthed a "hi" to me and I glared at him.

Unknown:
Relax baby girls I'm yours

I looked back down to my phone and started to type

To Unknown:

Michael leave me alone or I will beat the shit out of you! You're a friggin' creep! I will NEVER EVER love you! And his name is Jordan!

After I sent it, I looked back up to see Michael looking down at his phone. His head snapped up to look at me and he was angry. He clenched his fists and you could see that his knuckles were turning white. He looked back down at his phone and began typing roughly on his screen.

I heard a ding and hesitantly looked down to my phone.

Unknown:

Careful what you say baby girl, you don't want to see me angry. You WILL love me! You'll either learn to love me or I will have to force you. Plus I'd tell JUSTIN to watch his back, otherwise he might be found in a ditch somewhere.

I gasped and felt tears sting my eyes. I looked up at Michael to see him giving me a smug look, but that quickly vanished when he saw that I was on the verge of crying. I could tell that he regretted what he sent and he quickly went back to typing on his phone again.

My phone made the sound again. I looked down and read it the best I could, through my blurry vision.

Unknown:

Baby girl, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. I just wanted to make sure that you know who you belong to. I promise I won't KILL Justin, but I won't make promises about hurting him, if needed to.

To Unknown:

Why are you doing this to me?!

Unknown:

Because I love you

I scoffed and shut my phone off. "Hey guys I'm gonna head to the next class okay?" 

They all nodded and said bye.

I grabbed my stuff and half eaten sandwich then walked over to the trash can. I threw my sandwich in and turned around to bump into a hard wall. I shook my head and looked up. Michael was looking down at me with anger and concern. "Where do you think you're going?"

I stared at him blankly and walked off. He grabbed my wrist and I turned around and slapped him. His head snapped to the left and stayed there for a moment. He was probably trying to process that I actually hit him, not that he should be surprised, I mean he's a freakin' stalker. He looked back at me and cupped his right cheek with his hand.

"Leave me alone, I mean it Michael." I said through sobs.

"Yo-you hit me." He whispered mostly to himself.

"Damn right I did, and if you continue to do this I won't hesitate to do worse."

I turned around on my heels and was about to walk off when Michael grabbed my wrist again and said, "You're going to regret that baby girl." He smirked when he saw fear in my eyes.

I quickly snapped out of it and put an emotionless face on

I quickly snapped out of it and put an emotionless face on. "No I won't."
I did a karate move to get his grasp off of me and stormed off to my next class. I was fuming, I could literally feel my body shake.
I sat down in my history class and I rested my head in my hands. I sighed and closed my eyes. I cant wait to get home I thought.