6. Rejected

I looked around, everything was black. "Get away from her!" I heard a familiar voice. I wonder who it is, oh yeah, it's Matthew! What happened, I thought he left the house and I was by myself. That was when I heard a voice I never want to hear, "She is my daughter, I can see her anytime I want," I felt a chill up my spine. "After what you did to her, you aren't even her father," I heard his voice, the voice I loved, but sadly can't have. I need to get out of here, I need to help him. I ran and ran, but I couldn't get out. That was when a white light flashes in my eyes. It blinded me for a second, but I got use to it. My eyelids flung open to look around. I saw my father, no he is not my father, I mean, Nelson, his name, standing at the the door and Matthew blocking him,

"Sweetie, your awake, come on, come on here," I heard Nelson say.
"Never! You are not my father, you stupid fool!" I snarled at him. He took a step back, surprised I back talked him. "Get away from me, Nelson!" I yelled at him. I was pretty mad at him, but he didn't go away, instead he grabbed something in his pocket, a small, yet sharp knife. My eyes widened as he went past Matthew and sprinted at me for a final blow. I closed my eyes shut and waited, but nothing came. "A-Asha...." I heard a painful moan and heard a wicked laugh.

"That's what you deserve for protecting this b*tch!" I flinched, but quickly yelled for help.

"Someone help me! Please!" I started to hear footsteps and I was relived, that I forgot about Nelson. But karma has to come back and I felt a sting on my chest. I looked down and and saw the knife. My eyes widened. I felt warm blood dripping down. Is this the end now? Am I going to die? Everything turned black.

-Sometime Later-

"Wake up," I heard a voice. Where am I? Am I dead? No, at least I don't think so. I looked around, it's dark. "Asha," I heard the voice again, "I need you, come on, let's go home together," My eyes widened, the voice is Matthew. That was when all the memories came back to my mind. Nelson's wicked laugh and the warm blood dripping down to the ground. Everything came back, I got ran over and almost killed. I remember the void I was stuck in. I shuttered, so many things is happening. "Asha! Come on please!" I heard Matthew yell. I felt tears coming up. "Matthew, is that you?" I asked weakly. My throat felt dry. I could barely talk. "Yes, Asha, it's me, please open your eyes," Matthew sounded sad.

"But it's so nice, it's peace and quiet and there's no person who can hurt me at all,"
"But still there are people who need you,"
"Like who? No one needs me, I'm just a plain and depressed girl. You have your girlfriend and your doing just fine without me,"
"But that doesn't mean I don't need you," My eyes widened, "When I met you, my life changed, I never felt so happy in my life, when we watch a movie together, when we hug, I love those moments, but I want to make more, with you, because I think you are special," Even more tears filled my eyes. 'Don't do it' My demon tried to convince me to stay, but I already made up my mind. I opened up my eyes, but the lights were to bright, so I closed my eyes. I got used to it for a while and saw Matthew, smiling, gripping his stomach. "Hey, Matthew, what's wrong?" I asked him, but he ignored me and embraced me. I blushed, "Oh thank goodness you're alright," I stared at him. As if on instinct I leaned in. I slowly closed my eyes, but as I moved closer, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened up my eyes and saw him looking at my guilty. "I'm sorry, but I don't love you, I only like you as a sister," I looked down, trying hard not to cry. I had to push him out. My stupid heart always chooses the wrong people, huh. "Get out" I said.
"Ash~"
"I said get out!" I looked up with tear filled eyes, "I don't need you right now, get out!"

(Matthew POV)

She started to lean in. I panicked, I don't like her like that, but I stared at her lips. Before I could let her kiss me I put a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open. I was staring at her beautiful blue crystal eyes. "I'm sorry, but I don't love you, I like you as my sister," Yeah, I only like her as my sister, right? She looked down. I felt really guilty for breaking her heart, but I was telling her the truth. "Get out!" She yelled at me without looking up.
"Ash~" but I never got to finish my sentence.
"I said get out!" She looked up with tear filled eyes, "I don't need you right now, get out!" I did what she said, I walked out the room and closed the door. As soon as I closed the door I heard a sad scream and wailing of Asha crying. I looked down, feeling guilty. I can't lie to her, I just can't, but at the same time I don't want to hurt her. I never felt this way to anyone, I just want to make her happy. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Abby. "I'm sorry, I was jealous and possessive," She said guilty of what she have done. I shook my head,
"Don't say sorry, that only means you care for me and love me," She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, I felt guilty to do this with Abby, but she is my girlfriend and I do like her, but I still can't get Asha out of my brain....

A/N
Sorry I couldn't post much, I was sick and didn't know what to do with this chapter. I hope you guys like it. I'll try to post in two days, see ya ☺️☺️