The Bride Above - Kagami Taiga x Reader

[A/N: Warning: Angst shit ahead]

f.t. Aomine Daiki and Kuroko Tetsuya

He hated that constraint feeling in his chest. If he had done something none of this would have happened. If he had been there, held your hand, looked out for you, he would still be the happiest man alive.

~Flashback~

"Oi, Taiga! Come and do your laundry already, your basketball clothes stink!", you yelled from your room.

"Well what do you expect from a 16 year old guy who plays basketball? Obviously I'll sweat loads", Kagami said.

"Whatever, just wash them before I start disinfecting the house, you smelly asshole", you said.

"Oi!"

You laughed as you walked down the stairs and saw Kagami's irritated expression as he was seated on the couch. You sat next to him and pinched his cheek making him slap your hand away.

"It's so fun to annoy you", you chuckled.

Kagami rolled his eyes and pulled you onto his lap.

"Yeah sure, wait till I start annoying you", he said.

"Oh really? And how will you do that?"

"I won't cook for you"

"You know that's not what you call annoying, but still, if you stop cooking for me, I'll die of starvation so please don't", you begged.

"I was joking, babe. I'll do my laundry later if it makes you happy", he said.

"You're so niceee", you cooed as you tried ruffling his hair but he only held your hands in place.

"[F/N] stop", he said blushing.

You giggled and leaned back against his chest and sighed.

"It's quite boring today, I have nothing to do", you said.

"Me neither"

"Hm...I'm gonna go eat something, stay here", you said and walked to the kitchen.

Kagami chuckled at your vast appetite that was similar to his and took his phone out. Maybe he could take you out today, he was planning on something anyway. He searched up locations on his phone when he finally decided on where to go and called you.

"[F/N], let's go out today", he said walking to the kitchen.

"To where?", you asked, your mouth full of food.

He smiled at your cuteness and motioned for you to swallow before he spoke.

"It's a secret. Wear whatever you want, we aren't going to any place fancy", he said.

"Is this your way on asking me out on a date?", you asked smirking.

"Damare. Is it wrong to ask my girlfriend out for a date?", he asked.

"Oh no, Taiga, there's nothing wrong. I'm just....you're just so cute", you said grinning.

"Stop calling me cute, I'm a man!", he exclaimed.

"Not anymore~", you said an ran up the stairs.

Kagami let the irritated frown fade as a smile made it's way onto his face. To be honest, it was you who was cute, and Kagami loved that.

~Time skippuh~

You and Kagami were at a carnival filled with games, delicious food and many unique prizes. You guys had a fun time as Kagami won several prizes for you while you just snacked on cotton candy, hot dogs and popcorn. You walked hand in hand with him as you reached a ride called 'Elmo's World'. You loved Elmo and watched him ever since you were a kid. Kagami used to watch it too but for some reason hated it's annoying voice.