Glasses - Midorima Shintarō x Takao Kazunari

[A/N: Requested by Makotofangirl11. Arigatō gozaimasu!

LOOK AT MIDORIMA'S TINY SMILE THIS ISN'T OKAY FML]

Midorima sighed as he closed his Chemistry textbook and took his glasses off. He needed a break from all his studying. Exams were coming up, and the Oha Asa horoscopes for the day of his exams weren't very good, even his lucky pencil wouldn't be able to help him. So he had no choice but to study. He closed his eyes and massaged his temples. Everyone was chattering, laughing an having fun since it was recess, but Midorima was the only loner who was studying. He stood up, and walked out of the class to the restroom to freshen up a little. After using the restroom he went over to the vending machines to buy himself a can of red bean soup to quench his thirst and stop his stomach from rumbling ever so often, disrupting his thoughts.

While he was walking back to class, people gave him odd stares and he wondered why, but soon realized that he wasn't wearing his glasses. A few girls were giggling and swooning over him while the guys were shocked. His captains, Miyaji and Otsubo looked at him weirdly as well. He blushed at the girls looking at him and speed walked to class with his head hung low. Once he entered he tried looking for his glasses but couldn't find them anywhere. And what made it even worse was he couldn't see clearly. He searched through his bag, under his desk, even in his seatmates desk, but couldn't find it. He remembered leaving it on the desk......or did he leave it in the toilet? Midorima sighed and tried to hide his face while walking to the restroom. [A/N: Okay, honestly, Midorima without glasses is fucking hot, he should seriously consider becoming a model, like literally, hot damn].

As he was walking he heard that familiar laugh. The laugh that always annoyed him everyday, that laugh that he, at the same time, craved to hear. But now he was just annoyed by it because Takao wasn't laughing around him, but around a bunch of guys. Midorima squinted his eyes and saw Takao among his teammates, Takao's back facing him. He decided to go over and ask Takao to help him find his glasses, but that would just make him seem desperate. So Midorima decided to play it cool and casually bump into Takao's shoulder. But when he turned to look at him his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Shin-chan! There you are!", Takao chirped.

"Oi, Bakao, what's with this, nanodayo?", Midorima asked gesturing to Takao's face.

Takao snickered and Miyaji spoke up.

"This is why you should never leave your glasses on your table, Midorima"

"Takao, give them back, nanodayo"

"Only if you give me a kiss", Takao said smirking.

Midorima blushed a deep crimson and looked away.

"I'd rather not have them back then"

"Suit yourself! I get to wear them all day, how cool is that?!", Takao exclaimed.

Midorima sighed and tried snatching his glasses from Takao's face but Takao slapped his hand away.

"Nu-uh, Shin-chan, it is not nice to steal", he said.

"But you're the one that stole my glasses nanodayo!", Midorima exclaimed.

"Urusai, bakayarō! Stop making a fuss in the hallways. If anything, go have your little couple fight in the janitors room", Miyaji said earning a chuckle from Ōtsubo.

Midorima's face only turned redder as Takao pushed his glasses up his nose, imitating Midorima.

"That will not be necessary....nanodayo", Takao said.

"TAKAO!", Midorima yelled.

Miyaji sighed as he signalled to Ōtsubo to leave with him. Once the two of them left, Takao faced Midorima and crossed his arms.