Schizophrenia - Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader

[A/N: Warning: ANGST shit ahead]

"Ne, Tetsuya-kun, do you think that the sun can keep shining if it wanted to?"

"Huh? [F/N]-san, that's a really weird question to ask at this point of time"

"I know, but, I was just wondering. The Sun gives us so much, even though not all of us return the favour. Do you think it'll keep shining for us?"

"I don't know about other people, [F/N]-san, but I'm sure that it will keep shining down on us, till our last breath"

"Does that mean that we'll have luck with us forever?"

"I'm sure of it, princess"

~Present Day~

"Kuroko Tetsuya?", the nurse called.

Kuroko opened his eyes in a flash and stood up. He almost toppled over from the rush as his head spun and he clutched the arm rest of the chair beside him. He groggily replied as the nurse rushed over and helped him to stand.

"Kuroko-san, are you okay?", she asked.

"I'm o-okay, just...where's [F/N]?"

"Ano, we've put her in a patient room for the time being. But, uh, Dr Ritsu wants to see you"

"Hai, just give me a second", he said.

"Of course. If you aren't feeling well then don't hesitate to inform one of our staff members okay?"

"I will, thanks"

Kuroko sighed as the nurse went back into the room. He had waited for 10 hours on the metal benches for you to come out of your therapy. His friends from Serin and the GOM were with him and tried to persuade him into going home to get some rest for a few hours but he refused. He wasn't leaving without you. It was 2 a.m., and everyone had left, Kuroko didn't mind though, he wanted to be alone anyway.

He dragged his feet as he walked to the toilet and splashed some water onto his face. He had only eaten one stick of Pocky which was forced into his mouth by Murasakibara, and drank a glass of water. He hated hospitals, they always made him feel weak. He pushed the door open and walked out of the restroom only to be greeted by Momoi. She gasped when she looked at Kuroko's figure. He looked so worn out he could have just fainted right there and then.

"Tetsu-kun! You look terrible!", he said and held his arm so that Kuroko had some support.

"I'm fine, Momoi-san", he said and pushed her away.

Momoi sighed, "Tetsu-kun, [L/N]-chan will be fine. Stop worrying"

"How am I not supposed to worry when my girlfriend is going crazy in the head?!", he snapped suddenly.

Momoi cowered slightly but then regained her composure.

"Tetsu-kun, [F/N]-chan is one of the most strongest people that I've ever met. Nothing can get to her. Not even that stupid condition of hers"

"Nothing can get to her, huh? I'd like to believe that too, Momoi-san", Kuroko said.

"Look, you're acting unnecessarily-"

"Momoi-san, I don't think you understand. She was perfectly fine until she started hearing voices out of nowhere and she hallucinates ever so often. She thinks I'm trying to hurt her! And why? All because of this stupid disease. It's ruining her, and I can't do anything about it. Do you know how much that hurts?!"

"T-Tetsu-kun-"

"I don't know how she managed to get this, but whatever it is I'm going to do what it takes to destroy it"