All Over Again - Nijimura Shūzō x Haizaki Shōgō Pt. 1

[A/N:   

Warning: This story has 2 parts and it is not completed because a certain someone *ahem* divi0lurves0percy *ahem* is too lazy to finish it but don't worry I shall try my best to beat the living hell out of her so that she will finish the story.

(I cried too bcos there is no ending for this and I desperately need one)]

Six years. It had been six years since their last first kiss. [A/N: Hah, 1D reference]

Nijimura sighed. He was having the shittiest day in his life. First he got fired from his job. Then he managed to get pulled over for speeding, when he clearly was not. Luckily, he had a contact with the police force, (Aomine), so he got out of the affair without much hassle. He groaned out loud when he came face to face with an 'Out of Order' sign on his apartment's lift. Just his luck. He prepared himself to climb three flights of stairs that would lead him to his flat.

He was halfway up when someone with their arms full of boxes managed to plough into him resulting in the both of them crashing down the stairs. His head hit the wall with a sharp thud and his body acted as a cushion for the other person and their boxes.

"What the...? Watch where you're going you fucking idiot!", exclaimed another person irritatedly as if it weren't their fault at all.

Nijimura opened his eyes and tried to focus on the person cursing vehemently in front of him. He frowned. Somehow this cussing stranger looked like a certain silver haired punk from his basketball days. Only taller and with-

"Haizaki?!", Nijimura exclaimed, "What on earth have you done to your hair?! Are you retarded?! That;s the shittiest hairstyle in the....did you dye your hair?!"

"Nijimura?!  What the...wow, you asshole. We meet after six goddamn years and that's the only thing you talk about, great fucking skills", replies Haizaki slightly miffed, "And FYI, my hair is cool"

Nijimura subbed his temples. He felt a headache coming on and he was not ready to deal with ex-teammates/almost lovers who were perpetually on their period.

"Okay, Haizaki. Your hair is none of my business, sorry for mentioning it. You are also none of my business. In fact, I won't even ask what the hell you're doing at my apartment because, with my luck, you're probably moving to live right next to me. What's your flat number?"

"309", Haizaki said.

Of course Haizaki would live in 309 when Nijimura's flat was 308.

"Yeah. 309. Whatever. Hello Haizaki-san", said Nijimura stressing on the 'san', "It's really nice to meet you, after all this time. I like your cornrows. They are cool. I'm sure you don't need help with your boxes. Let's be good neighbours. I shall take my leave now"

And with that, Nijimura turned on his heel and went up the stairs to the safety of his apartment.

"Wait! But what about you.....what about the kiss?!", asked Haizaki angrily.

Nijimura paused and closed his eyes briefly. Shit. The kiss. He had forgotten. 

When he knew that he'd had to leave Teiko, he was overcome with depression due to the fact that he would never see Haizaki again. And so, in a stupid fit of teenage hormones and unrequited love, Nijimura has kissed Haizaki rather aggressively. And to his utter bewilderment, Haizaki had responded. Positively.

Nijimura looked at Haizaki straight in the eye. He saw the hurt and anger swimming in those liquid mercury orbs and relented.

"Hey Haizaki", Nijimura said gently, "That was really long ago. Try to forget about it, okay?"

Haizaki bristled, his eyes hardening. He straightened and licked his thumb, dragging out the motion. [A/N: His thumb licking tho]

"Oi, Nijimura", he said smirking, "The fuck's up with that voice? I was just wondering if you really are a faggot. Tell me, who else did you kiss? The heterochromatic bastard, or the green haired asshole? Does poor little dying daddy mind?"

"That poor little dying daddy is dead", replied Nijimura shortly. He turned around and walked up the stairs without a backwards glance.

~Faggot Queen

Haizaki is such an asshole lol.

Coming up:

Izuki x Reader (Gonna start with imagines from Seirin!)

Aomine x Sakurai [I SHIP THIS SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN]

Kise x Kasamatsu

Aomine x Reader

Sayonara X