Pocky Problems - Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader

"At-chan, look what I bought!", you squealed as you enter the house with shopping bags in your hand.

"Hm, what is it, [F/N]-chin?", he asked, his face not showing any emotion as usual.

"I bought a ton of clothes! I need you to tell me how they look, okay?", you said and sat next to him, preparing the first bag.

Murasakibara frowned, "[F/N]-chin, that's a lot of clothes. You want me to look at every single one?"

"Yeah why not? Okay so this is the first one, how is it?", you asked with gleaming eyes.

Murasakibara couldn't say no to you. You were just too kawaii and he loved you too much. So he went through the ton of clothes you bought.

~Time skippuh~

"[F/N]-chin, are we done?", Murasakibara asked tiredly. 

"Yup! All done. Thanks for helping me, At-chaan", you cooed and kissed hi cheek.

"Hm, you're welcome [F/N]-chin. Say, do you have some sort of reward to give me? You know, for helping you?", he asked.

"No, why would I- oh crap", you cursed.

You were so screwed.

You had forgotten to stock up on candy because you were carried away when buying clothes. Murasakibara had told you before you left and you had completely forgotten.

"[F/N]-chin, don't tell me you forgot", he said and looked at you, hoping that you didn't.

"A-ano...At-chan, it may have slipped off my mind- "

"[F/N]-chiiiinn!", he wailed.

"Gomenasai, At-chan. Hontoni sumimasen", you apologized.

"[F/N]-chin, how could you?!". he exclaimed.

You sighed and tried to calm him down but he wouldn't.

"At-chan, I'll go right now and buy more"

"Hmm, make it quick. I want my maiubo, I want my pocky, I want my potato chips, I want my cookies, I want my popsicles, I want them all, [F/N]-chin!"

"Hai, hai. I'm going right now, At-chan", you said and rushed to the convenience store.

You walked inside and grabbed tons of the stuff he asked for and threw it in your basket. You went over to the cashier and paid before rushing back home. You barged in and set the plastic bags in front of him.

"Here, At-chan! I bought everything there was", you said and panted slightly due to the running.

"Ne, [F/N]-chin, you didn't have to buy so much, it must have been expensive", he said while examining the contents of one bag.

"I don't care. If you want food, I'll get you food"

Murasakibara pulled you onto his lap and hugged you.

"You're the best, [F/N]-chin. I love you", he mumbled.

"I love you too, my purple haired giant. Now go ahead and eat", you said smiling.

He reached for the plastic bag and pulled out a box of Pocky. He examined the box and let out a whine.

"Why? What's wrong?", you asked.

"[F/N]-chin, this is green tea flavoured. I wanted the chocolate one!"

~Mushroom-chan

Coming up:

Aomine x Reader

Akashi x Reader

Kuroko x Reader

Aomine x Kuroko

Tsunderima - Midorima x Takao Pt. 2

Sayonara X