The Stress Doctor - Akashi Seijūrō x Reader Pt. 2

Your room was a huge mess. Your clothes were scattered everywhere, things were all over the floor, your bed was undone, the curtains hung limply, your drawers were pulled open, and as for you, you were still trying to find a decent attire to wear for your appointment today with the one and only Akashi Seijūrō. After you went back that night, you pulled your phone out and sent him a message. It consisted of one word, which was a simple 'hi'. Then you realized that you didn't put your name or anything in the text so Akashi wouldn't know who you were so you facepalmed and sent him another text with a 'hi' and your name below it. But you were starting to think that a 'hi' wasn't enough. You paced your room trying to figure out what to send him next when suddenly you received a message from him, and as the usual polite and formal guy he is he replied curtly. The two of you couldn't stop talking from then on.

A week had passed, and you had only conversed with Akashi through your phone. And as every second of the week went by, you felt yourself falling for him bit by bit. Finally, you considered yourself in love with him. You could tell that Akashi was looking forward to see you today, so you wanted to dress up presentably but your stupid rack of clothes just wasn't good enough. You rummaged through a pile of office skirts on the floor, but then you decided that they were too formal. So you searched through your collection of jeans and decided on a denim blue one. You paired it with a pink and white cotton sweater since the weather was cold out. You changed into your clothes and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Hopefully this will do.........

You took 30 minutes to clean up the mess you made in your room and then brushed your hair and applied some perfume. You ran downstairs and grabbed your things before rushing to your car. You only had ten minutes for your appointment, so you broke some rules on the road by speeding to the office. When you reached you parked your car (not following the yellow lines of course) and took the lift up to the fourth floor. When the bell dinged and the lift doors open your rushed out but stopped in your tracks when you saw Akashi sitting in the waiting area for patients. You looked at Amaya and she gave you a thumbs up before disappearing behind the desk.

"S-Sei, ohayō", you said standing next to him.

"Dr [L/N], ohayō", he stood up and flashed you one of his sexy smiles.

"I-I'm sorry I'm late, I had things to take care of", you bowed.

"You're not late, I'm just early", Akashi said.

"Hah?"

"It's only 7:30, your shift starts at 8:00, remember?", he asked.

"Yes, of course. I didn't realize..."

"Since we're early, why don't we go get some breakfast?", Akashi asked.

"That really isn't necessary-"

"Have you eaten yet?", he asked ignoring your protest.

"No, actually, I haven't"

"And you're the doctor", Akashi said rolling his eyes slightly.

You giggled, "Alright, just let me sort some stuff out and we'll go. Do you wanna come in?", you asked grasping the doorknob of your office.

"Sure"

The both of you entered the room and you switched on the lights, making the room regain it's warm and comforting feeling. Akashi sat on one of the chairs as you sorted out some files. You decided to make conversation with him while you were working.

"So what time did you wake up this morning?", you asked.

"I woke up at around four, I think"

"Four a.m.? Are you kidding?"