Tsunderima - Midorima Shintarō x Takao Kazunari Pt.2

f.t Aomine Daiki & Imayoshi Shouichi (linked to the AoKise Pt.3)

Midorima slammed the door behind him and panted. He lay his forehead against the wall and mulled over what had just happened. He had overreacted, he realized that now. A few tears escaped his eyes and he scrubbed them away angrily. It would not do to show such weakness even in the privacy of his own home. He would have to act completely normal tomorrow, he thought, as he stepped into the shower.

He would be completely indifferent to Takao's new relationship. He had to pretend as if his heart had not been broken into a million irreparable shards. He sighed as the warm water cascaded over him. He sure had a flair for dramatics.

~Time skippuh to the next day. Brought to you by: Mr Ribbit~

He walked through the hallways, searching for Takao and preparing himself in case he found him with Imayoshi again

He walked through the hallways, searching for Takao and preparing himself in case he found him with Imayoshi again. He spotted Takao entering the toilet and went to the toilet too. When he entered, he pretended to be surprised to see Takao.

"Oh, Kazunari. How unexpected. I need you to resume your rickshaw pulling duties. It is hard for me to commute to school. Nanodayo", said Midorima calmly.

"Shin-chan!", said Takao frantically, "Oh gods! I need to explain about yesterday, it's not- "

"Kazunari, wait. I fully comprehend what happened yesterday and I do not object to it, regardless of what you think. In fact, I do not care. I have your lucky item", he said depositing something in Takao's arms, "Your luck for today is average, but you seem to be succeeding in love according to today's  Oha Asa horoscope. Nanodayo"

Takao stared at Midorima aghast while Midorima just blinked. He nervously pushed his glasses up with taped fingers when Takao punched his face. Hard.

Midorima looked at Takao in pure shock, "KAZUNARI?! Have you gone- "

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up you teme! Do you know how much I went through just to get you to love me?! Of course you don't, Tsunderima fucking Shintarō! I try so hard, every time, to try and catch up to you but apparently I'm still not enough! And when it finally seems like maybe there's a chance and I push you refuse to fall for me! Why? Tell me why?! I know you love me, I see it in your eyes, but why the hell do you refuse to acknowledge it?! Am I that unworthy?!", yelled Takao as he punched the wall in frustration, tears streaming down his face.

Midorima just stared at Takao absolutely flabbergasted. Did Takao jut confess to him? This was it. He had to get over his crippling shyness and do something. He hesitated, took two steps and captured Takao's lips with his own. Takao gasped and clutched at the back of Midorima's head, kissing him back feverishly. They kissed hard for what seemed like forever until they parted due to lack of oxygen.

Takao nuzzled his neck and murmured, "You're mine now Shin-chan, and I'm yours"

"Kazunari!"

~Meanwhile in Tōō~

"Hey Ahomine", said Imayoshi smirking, "I got something that might motivate you to come to practice"

Aomine became alert when he saw  what Imayoshi was waving about, "Oi, how the hell did you get that?!"

"Now, now, Aomine. No questions. But I'll indulge you just this once. Takao owed me something and Moriyama will do anything for a date", Imayoshi snickered. "Anyway, I'll give you one of them if you come to practice this entire week. Deal?"

"Hell yes!"

~Mushroom-chan

Holy crap! Okay, next is the AoKise Pt. 3 and everything is coming into place now and damn, I'm so excited.

But first:

Coming up:

Kuroko x Momoi (they do not get together....I did not spoil that for you)

Aomine x Kise - AoKise! Pt. 3 (In continuation of Tsunderima - Midorima x Takao)

Teiko Special - AoKuro

Nijimura x Reader

Sayonara X