Attention - Kise Ryōta x Reader

[A/N: Requested by Makotofangirl11 ]

f.t. Kasamatsu Yukio, Moriyama Yoshitaka and Hayakawa Mitsuhiro

5 months ago....

"[F/N]-cchi! Ohayō-ssu! Let's go for a walk outside, it's such a beautiful day today!"

"[F/N]-cchi, here. I bought you some Pocky because I know you love eating em. Do you love me even more now, hm [F/N]-cchi?................ITTAI! [F/N], you're so mean, you keep hitting me!"

"[F/N]-cchi, I love youuu"

"[F/N]-cchi, don't forget to wear that dress I bought you for our date tonight~ssu!"

"Do you like where I brought you? Isn't this the best date ever?!"

"[F/N]-cchi, c'mon, let's cuddle! You look so kawaii todayyy"

"WAHHH, [F/N]-CCHI, THE OVEN IS ON FIRE!! HELP MEE!"

....."BAKA, KISE WHAT DID YOU DO?"

....."I TRIED COOKING!"

....."BUT WHY?!"

....."BECAUSE YOU COOK ALL THE TIME AND I WANTED TO COOK FOR YOU THIS ONCE"

....."BUT KISE YOU CAN'T COOK"

....."I KNOW BUT I WANTED TO TRY IT FOR YOU!"

....."SHUT UP"

....."WAHH, [F/N]-CCHI IS BLUSHING, SO KAWAIII"

5 months later....

"[F/N]-cchi, I have to go right now, I have some work to do. It's very important. I'm sorry"

"[F/N]-cchi, manager-cchi called and she said I have to go for a photoshoot. This time it's really urgent. Gomenasai"

"[F/N]-cchi, g-gomen. I'm going to have to cancel on our date tonight. Kasamatsu senpai said we have an important match to play"

"[F/N]-cchi, is it okay if you come over tomorrow? I'm actually needed at school right now..."

"[F/N]-cchi, I'm so so sorry. I won't be able to walk you home today. I have to stay back for basketball practice and I have some assignments to finish for a passing grade. I'll ask Kasamatsu senpai and Kobori senpai to walk you home okay?"

"A-ano....[F/N]-cchi...I need to meet up with this model today since she's gonna be my partner for this global photoshoot. So I might not be able to come over as promised"

....."What?! But Ryō, Fridays are our days. I thought we promised never to ditch each other no matter what?"

....."I-I know, but this is really important, [F/N]-cchi. Manager-cchi will kill me if I don't go. I'm so sorry..."

....."*sigh*"

....."Maybe I could make it up to you on Monda-"

....."No, forget it. You'll probably have something to do on that day anyway"

....."[F-F/N]-cchi I-"

....."Good luck with your modelling, Kise. I'll see you at night....hopefully"

Presently...

 You sighed when you saw your boyfriend being hoarded by his bunch of fangirls. They were squealing and throwing themselves all over him. Kise just smiled and continued to sign their stuff. You didn't know how he did it. If you were him you would just yell for them to shut up but you weren't that mean so you also kinda wouldn't. You waited by your locker for him to arrive and soon enough he did. He waved at you and shot you one of his large smiles. You smiled back at him and he pulled you in for a hug.