Fire and Ice Part 3

"Well what if someone dug him out?" I asked. "But who would've known to dig him out?"

"I might know something about it," I heard the familiar British accent of a blind werewolf say.

Y/N's POV

"Deaucalion," I say. You can hear the absolute shock in my voice.

"How would you know anything about this?" Malia asks him. I climb out of the coffin and realize that Deaucalion is no longer carrying around his walking stick. His eyes are no longer scarred.

"All you need to know is that he's alive," he says.

I whimper and crouch to the ground before I bite the palm of my hand to keep from screaming.

"What do you mean, he's alive?" Scott asks. Deaucalion slides his hands into his pockets and looks over at me in pity before answering Scott's question.

"I mean that, I bit him." This time I scream and don't bother to cover my mouth. "What is wrong with her?" he asks Scott.

He doesn't understand. I guess he doesn't know that Stiles and I were in love. The pack and I were too shocked by the fact that Deaucalion just said Stiles was alive to ask any good questions.

"Where is he?" I say to Deaucalion as he begins to walk away. He stills and looks over his shoulder but doesn't respond. "Where is he!?" I shout this time.

"He doesn't want to see you," he says and my heart that had just been filled with hope at the thought of Stiles being alive, is now stomped into a million pieces. "He said he didn't want to see any of you, Y/N especially. And I'm guessing you're Y/N do to your reaction." He waves and gives us a smug smile before he leaves.

The pack stands around me before Isaac asks if I'm okay. I couldn't say anything. I looked into his eyes and he pulled me into a big hug.

"We need to talk to Deaucalion," Malia says. "I know," Scott responds. "Isaac," Scott says making Isaac let go of me. It felt nice to have Isaac's arms wrapped around me so tightly. It felt like the closer he held me, the smaller the hole in my chest.

"Let's go catch Deaucalion," Scott continues. "Malia and Lydia, you guys should take Y/N home. We'll meet you guys there after we get what we need out of him." Everyone nods in agreement and we part ways.

"Y/N," Lydia says. "are you coming?" I wipe the tears from my eyes and respond. "Yeah, I'll be there in a second." She nods and starts walking to the car.

I look down into the empty hole and start talking to Stiles even though I know he can't hear me. "I love you," I tell him. "I know you don't want to see me, maybe it's becuse you don't want me anymore but, I love you. No matter what." 

I turn around to walk back to the car and look into the trees. I see someone through the branches and do a double take before I realize it's Stiles. I start walking to him but he disappears into the trees.

I could've sworn he was crying.

I now believe I fall with those who favor fire because my heart burns from the feeling of rejection.

~~

"You're positive that's what he said?" I ask and Isaac and Scott nod.

Deaucalion had turned into a very strong alpha. Deaucalion said he had bit Stiles when none of us were paying attention. He said he had always liked Stiles. He always thought he would be good in his pack. Deaucalion saw that Stiles was going to die and he didn't want that to happen. Scott said he could sense that Deaucalion was very fond of him.

"If Deaucalion bit him, how come we all thought he was dead and it took him three days to get out of the coffin?" Lydia asked.

"Deaucalion is different. He was genetically modified into an alpha so the biting process works a lot like a chimera would turn," Scott says.

"So, if Stiles is a chimera, what did he turn into exactly?" I ask. "That's another thing he didn't tell us," Isaac says to us.

I put my head in my hands as the rest of the pack makes plans to meet up again tomorrow.

"Y/N?" Isaac says causing me to lift my head up. Everyone has left except for him. "Do you mind if I crash here tonight?" he asks. I honestly don't mind.

Isaac had been my best friend, other than Stiles of course, until he left and didn't tell anyone where he was going. I've known him ever since we were little but I've never had feelings for him. He used to have feelings for me but Im sure they have disappeared. "Of course," I say. "You want me to make up the couch like I used to?" I ask him. Isaac used to stay here when his father was... well, you know. He didn't have the best family but, it's not like you get to choose them.

Stiles never care that me and Isaac were so close. Isaac was like my brother along with Scott.

"That would be great," he says and smiles. I smile back at him and it feels odd. That was the first time I've smiled in a while.

After I finish fixing up the couch with most of the pillows on my bed and the thick blanket from the closet we both sit together.

"You still don't like to sleep with pillows on your bed?" he asks smiling with his toothy grin. "Nope."

I'm so glad that Isaac is back. We sort of disconnected when Stiles and I started to hang out more and more but, now that Stiles is gone, its good to still have someone that's there for me.

"Stiles is alive and he doesn't even want to see me," I said that aloud without realizing it.

Isaac pulled me into another hug and I felt the hole close slightly for the second time.

"It's going to be okay," he says and lets go.

"Will you hold me again?" I ask him. I didn't romanticize it. And I knew that Isaac used to gave feelings for me and I don't want him to get the wrong impression but, I want this hole in my chest to close and no matter how much I want it to be filled with Stiles... for right now, it has to be filled with Isaac.

"Of course," he replies.

So how do you guys feel about Isaac??? I'm going to make a part 4. Sorry if im dragging this out too long. The next one will be the last one for this imagine. Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!
xx,
Claire