Get A Room

Dylan's POV

"Alright. That's a wrap." We were done shooting the rest of season five and I could finally go home to Y/N.

We haven't seen each other for two months and I miss her more than ever. Whenever we are on the phone, the sound of her voice makes me miss her even more.

I turned on my phone just to stare at my wallpaper. It was of the two of us on the couch with Fred, our dog. (He was named after the owner of the Mets but I would never tell her.) We had taken the picture at the exact moment Fred started to lick our faces so we were both laughing. I looked down at the picture and grinned. I couldn't wait to see her.

"Whatcha' lookin' at there?" I heard T-Pose come up from behind me and I turned around. "Nothing," I told him putting the phone in my pocket. "See ya later bro." I started walking to the car. I just want to get home so I can see Y/N.

"Bro, where are you going?" He asked me turning around. "Home," I told him. "I have to see Y/N. I told her I was on my way so, I really got to go." Tyler scratched his uneven jaw line.

"So you're not staying for the party?" He asked me. I sighed releasing my hand from my car door handle.

"Do I have to?" I ask him. I just want to see Y/N. The more I say it the more I want to see her face. "Kind of," He said.

"Dang it!" I yelled, my exhaustion getting to me. "Why didn't anybody tell me?" I asked walking back over to him. "Well, Jeff told everyone before the last scene but you were on your phone," Tyler said. So it was my fault I hadn't heard Jeff. "Sorry bro," I said to T-Pose punching his shoulder. He knew I was apologizing for my little outburst. "I just really want to see her." He put his hand on my shoulder as we started walking to the set for what I'm guessing was the party. "I know bro. I know."

------------------------------------------------

"I've tried to call Y/N like a million times but she won't answer the phone," I tell Holland putting my head in my hands as we sit on the prop couch and watch all the other cast members party it up. It wasn't that we weren't having fun, it was just that we both wanted to get home. She wanted to see Max of course. "She is going to hate me." I couldn't stop thinking about her and what she would say when I finally got home. "It's okay babe, I've just been waiting here for HOURS!" She would scream. She isn't usually hotheaded, she just gets like that late at night. I looked at my watch, 10:27 pm. Great.

"She is not going to hate you," Holland said to me punching my shoulder. "What makes you so sure?" I ask her looking at her smirking face. "I had the whole night planned out. We were gonna watch her favorite movie and cuddle on the cou-"

"Don't spoil your surprise." I heard a familiar voice say. I knew who that voice belonged to. I could pick out her voice in a busy subway station under the streets of New York on different ends of the walkway. I could pick out her voice at my house with all my family on Christmas morning when my sister got the gift that she wanted and started yelling. I could pick out her voice at a Met's game after they win and we were on opposite sides of the stadium.

That was Y/N's voice.

It was the same voice that I longed for. And it belonged to the same girl that I've longed for.

I shot out of my chair and pulled Y/N into a big bear, her not even being able to wrap her arms around me because of my tight grip on her.

"I missed you so much," I told her, squeezing her even tighter. "I can tell,", she said gasping for air. I finally let go and we laughed. "I missed you too." She said smiling up at me. I grabbed both of her hands and kissed them. Then I grabbed her face and kissed that too. "Okay, you guys," Holland said. "Get a room."
Y/N giggled but I kept kissing her. Eventually we pulled apart for air.

"Who did this?" I asked Y/N. "Who told you to come here?" She walked over to Holland and gave her a hug. "Holland did," she said.

I walked over to Holland and hugged her. "Thank you," I whispered into her ear. "No problem," she told me shrugging. "It seemed like you really missed her so I just texted her and she drove down." I looked back at Y/N. "Yeah, that's why I look like this." She said gesturing to her outfit. I hadn't even noticed what she was wearing. She had on her favorite pair of blue jeans that hugged her in all the right places and the Mets shirt I got her last time we were in New York.

"You look beautiful." I told her. She really did. Her long brown hair was hanging down in its naturally curly style that she always had going on, which I loved by the way. She wasn't wearing any makeup but she didn't need it. She was always beautiful. Inside and out.

"Haha," she said. "Very funny," she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"No, I mean it." I tell her. "You're always beautiful."

I heard the sounds of dry heaving coming from behind me and laugh at the sight of Tyler pretending to gag himself. "Cute," he said to me. "but really, you all should just get a room."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
And the second one is done! I hope you all enjoy!
xx,
Claire