20 - "I do," -The Final Chapter

And so it begins.

Welcome back to BABD! I have decided that this will be the last chapter of the book so there will be a big authors note thanking all of you guys at the end. I'm making this Jack and Darcy's wedding chapter! I hope youe enjoy reading it and for the last time in this book, GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v
6 months later

Today is the day. It's my wedding day. I'm pacing back and fourth in my dressing room worrying if I'm gonna mess up something and embaress myself.

"It's time to go," mum said. I nodded and took a deep breathe. Dakota is my maid of honour and Clair is my bridesmade. We walked out of the room. My dress is the traditional white colour. It flows onto the floor and has small patterns going around it all the way to the bottom. My bougue is white and red roses. My hair is in a simple braid.

"Hey baby girl," dad said walking over to us.

"Hi daddy," I said. We hugged. The music began and my little cousin Alison starting walking down the isle throwing flowers and squealing. I cooed at the her adorableness. Dakota began walking down the isle with her boyfriend and Jack's best man, Jon. Then Clair and Niall followed soon after. The music changed and I linked arms with both of my parents.

"Are you ready?" Mum asked. I nodded and we began walking. When I saw Jack standing at the end of isle nothing else mattered. I was kissed on both cheeks by ny parents before they handed me over to Jack, who walked me to the alter. I looked into his eyes.

"Dearly beloved we gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Anyone who objects please speak now or forever hold your peace," the preist began. Everyone looked around the room and no one dare spoke with the glares both me and Jack gave the room. The preist continued until I zoned out lookig into Jack's eye. "The rings please," the preist asked Jon. He grabbed the simple golden bands frim his pocket and handed them to him. He handed one to Jack. "Repeat after me. I, Jack Johnson, take you, Darcy Styles-Tomlinson, to be my lawfully wedded wife through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, as long as we both shall live," the preist said.

"I, Jack Johnson, take you, Darcy Styles-Tomlinson, to be my lawfully wedded wife through sickness and in health, for richer of for poorer, as long as we both shall live," Jack said slidding the rings on my finger. The preist handed me the other wedding band.

"Repeat after me. I, Darcy Styles-Tomlinson, take you, Jack Johnson, to be my lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, as long as we both shall live," the preist said.

"I, Darcy Styles-Tomlinson, take you, Jack Johnson to be my lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, as long as we both shall live," I repeated slidding the ring on his finger.

"Do you, Jack Johnson, take, Darcy Styles-Tomlinson to be your wife through the good times and the bad, till death you part?" The preist asked.

"I do," Jack said.

"And do you, Darcy Styles-Tomlinson, take, Jack Johnson, to be your husband through the good times and the bad, till death do you part?" The preist asked.

"I do," I said.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronouce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride," the preist finished.

"With pleasure," Jack whispered pulling me to him. Our lips clashed together in a passinate kiss as cheers and claps fill the room. Delilah squealed and me and Jack pulled away with a smild as everyone cooed at her adorableness. We skipped down the isle and stopped at the end. I threw my bougue and Abbie cought it. I winked towards her and James and they shared a kissed. Me and Jack ran to the car and it read 'Just Married' on the back. We waved goodbye as we drove, my mum holding Delilah.