8 - "Sorry,"

I soon fell asleep.

Welcome back to BABD! Go check out AnnoymousAuthor their account is secret (obviously) so they said that will say their gender at 100 followers! Go help them reach their goal! Also, I'm gonna have Landon back in this chapter! Whoop! Let's see how this goes. GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v

I woke up feeling warmth around me. I cuddled closer to it. I heard soft snoores beside me. I opened my eyes and see Josh with hair spread all over his face. I giggle. He stirs in his sleep before opening his eyes.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning. Sleep well?" He asked.

"I slept very well, what about you?" I asked.

"Great,"  he responded. I kissed his cheek and sat up. He was holding his cheek as he sat up with a dazed look on his face.

"Earth to Josh," I giggled.

"Huh?" He snapped out of his daze.

"Your silly," I giggled.

"I know," he said and stuck his tongue out while crossing his eyes. I laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked still crossing his eyes. I continued to laugh.

"What's going on in here?" Dad asked coming through the door with mum.

"Joshua is being silly and making me laugh," I said. Josh crossed his eyes again and looked at my parents.

"I've got no idea what she's talking about," he said. Mum began to laugh with dad. Everybody was laughing.

"What'd I miss?" Jake asked coming in the room.

"Nothing," Josh said and did the face. Jake began laughing.

"I can't breathe!" I said and contimued to laugh. I gasped for air. "I - I can't breathe!" I gasped and began coughing.

"Oh my god!" Josh gasped. "Deep breath's," he said. "In and out," he continued. My breathing became normal again.

"What if I hurt Delilah!" I gasped. "No, no! I can't lose her!" I sobbed.

"Delilah is fine!" Josh tried to comfort me.

"Who's Delilah?" Jake asked.

"The baby's name," Josh told him as I sobbed.

"Darcy! That's a beautiful name," mum gasped.

"What if I hurt her mum! I need to know she's ok!" I sobbed.

"I'll call your doctor," mum said.

"I want the doctor who told me the baby's gender and let me hear her heart beat for the first time, that's the doctor I want!" I sobbed.

"Who?" Dad asked.

"My aunt help her through the beginning of her pregnancy," Josh explained. "I can call her down," he said.

"Thank you," I told him. He smiled at me and left the room.

Moments later he came back in the room.

"She'll be here in 5 minutes," he said. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem," he said. I pulled back and heard the door bell. "Must be her," he said leaving the room. He walked back in with the doctor.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Good," I said.

"What happened?" She asked.