13 - Goodbye "Xavier Joshua Styles-Tomlinson,"

It felt so real, as if it wasn't a dream but a vison.

Wattpad is being a bitch so.here's the lyric video link:
https://m.youtube.com/?hl=en&gl=CA#/watch?v=snXipLhxc9k

It's called Goodbye and it's by Who Is Fancy.

Welcome back to BABD! Lucky number 13! I changed the description to better suit what's going on in the story, so if you wanted you could go read it, but only if you want to.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v
2 weeks later

I woke up and yawned. I turn and see Jack sleeping peacefully beside my bed. I smile to myself. These dreams aren't even real, he would never hurt me.

"I came for your check up," a nurse said walking through the door. I put my finger over my mouth and pointed towards Jack. The nurse nodded and quietly walked over.

"When can I leave?" I whispered.

"If all goes well, you can leave today," he whispered back. I nodded happily. He pulled my gown above my stomach and inspected my wound. He nodded to himself and wrote something on his clipbaord. He checked the machines I was attached to and wrote more things down. "All looks good, you can sign out any time you'd like," he said.

"Thank you," I said happily.

"Hi," Jack giggled in his sleep. I held back a laugh. "Your just the cutest," he said.

"Oh my god!" I laughed loudly.

"What?!" He screamed waking up.

"Dreaming about me?" I teased.

"No I was dreaming about our future with Delilah," he said his cheeks turning red.

"Aw, your blushing!" I teased.

"Shut up," he mumbled. I laughed.

"I get to go home today," I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yea, can sign me out while I change?" I told him. He nodded amd left the room. I sat up and hissed in pain. I stood from the bed and grabbed my clothes. I slipped of the hospital gown and slid my shirt over my 22 week old bump. I grabbed the rest of my things and walked out of the room. I walked down the hall and Jack was signing me out. When he finished I grabbed his hand and we left.

-

We walked through the door.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"Hi baby girl!" Mum yelled hugging me. I yelped as she pressed where they did the C - Section. "Oh sorry," he said.

"It's fine," I said.

"I gotta go I'll see you later," Jack said. He pecked me on the lips. "I love you," he said.

"Love you too," I said kissing him again. He walked out of the door and I watch him drive away.

"How are yoy feeling sweetie?" Mum asked.

"I'm alright," I said a hint of sadness in my voice.

"I'm so sorry about Xavier," he said.

"The funeral is next week," I said.

"Oh honey," he said hugging me. I cried into his shoulder.

"I didn't even know about him, I had no idea he was even there and now he's gone," I sobbed.

"It's alright, let it all out," he said. I contiuned to sob into his shoulder.

"He was so small mum, he had the tiniset little hands and feet, his body was so small. I only held him for a few minutes and now he's gone forever," I sobbed.

"I know honey, I know," he said.

"Thank you mum," I said pulling away.

"Of course, any time you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here," he told me. I wiped my tear stained cheeks and sniffled.

"I'm such a mess," I said.

"Because you just lost a baby, a baby you had no idea you were even pregnant with," he said. I sighed and nodded.

"I don't think I can cry anymore then I already have," I laughed.

-
1 week later

Xavier's funeral is today. I've never cried so much in my life and it hasn't even started. The whole family's invited and I can't wait to see nana Anne and papa robin and also nana Jay.

"It's time to go," dad said walking in the room. I nodded and quickly fixed my dress. We walked downstairs. I stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"I can't do this. People are going to tell me how sorry they are and it's just gonna remind me he's gone," I sobbed. He held me tightly as I cried into his chest.

"Hey, I heard crying," nana Anne said walking in.

"Nana," I said hugging her tight. She hugged me back.

"Ok we have to go," dad said. I nodded and followed him to the car. I sat in the back while mum and dad sat in the front. I looked out the window as we drove.

-

We walked into the church and I walked over to the small cofin. I placed the tiny onezie I bought a few days ago. It read 'Mommy's little angel'. I sobbed into my hands.

"Come sweetie," mum said sitting me on a bench.

"Dearly beloved, we have gathered here to comemorate the life of Xavier Joshua Styles Tomlinson," he began.

-

People gave speeches and now it was my turn. I walked up to the podium and took a deep breathe.

"Thank you all for coming today," I started. "Xavier Joshua Styles-Tomlinson is the name I chose for my son before I knew what gander I was having. I believed I was having one child and both names I picked had the same middle name, so I know I'll always remember him because of his sister Delilah Joshua Styles-Tomlinson. My baby boy may be gone but he will never be forgotten. God needed him and that's why he isn't here. And if you're listening, mommy loves you Xavier," I finished as tears streamed down my face. I walked off and ran into my mothers arms. "He's gone mama and I can't get him back," I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I know baby, I know," comforted me. I sobbed louder.

"I miss him so much mama," I cried.

"It's going to be alright," he said. I nodded into his chest. I love you so much Xavier.

~Authors note~

My phone is being stupid so sorry it took so long to update, I had to write this in my notes on my phone and than delete the original dragt and copy and paste it into a new draft, so I'm really sorry.

Thanks for reading hope to see you next time.

Bye!