10 - "Call me,"

I close my eyes and feel warm lips on mine.

Hello and welcome back to BABD! Double digits! I'm gonna try writing in third person this chapter so bare with me, it may be terrible. Anywho, GET READING!

Third person p.o.v

Darcy's eyes opened wide and she push herself off of Josh. They both began spitting and wiping their tongues with their hands.

"Ew! That was kissing my brother!" Darcy screeched.

"Yuck!" Josh squeeked.

"We never speak of this, ok?" Darcy said.

"Never to speak of," Josh confirmed. They both akwardly sat back on the bed.

"Dinner!" Louis shouted from downstairs.

"Ok mum!" Darcy yelled back. They walked downstairs and into the kitchen. They sat at the table and Louis placed a plate infront of each of them.

"Thank you Louis," Josh said.

"Your welcome!" Louis beamed.

"What's got you so happy?" Darcy asked her mother.

"Nothing special," he said.

"Your glowing," Darcy teased. Louis turned redder than a tomato.

"Me and your father just had some adult time," he explained.

"Ew! I do not need to hear about your sex life!" Darcy screeched and covered her ears. Louis chuckled.

"Dakota called, she wants to know if you wanted to hang out with her tomorrow," Louis told his daughter.

"I'll call her after dinner," Darcy replied.

-

Darcy finished cleaning the dishes and grabbed her phone from her pocket. She opened Dakota's contact and dialed the number.

"Hello?" Dakota sais through the phone.

"You called me early and I didn't pick up the phone," Darcy said.

"Yea I wanted to know if you want to go for ice cream tomorrow," she said.

"Yes, of course! If there's ice cream you don't have to ask me twice," Darcy said.

"Your beginning to sound like Niall," Dakota laughed at her friend.

"Actually, why don't we meet up now? I need to tell you something," Darcy nervously bit her lip.

"I'll be there in a minute, I can feel you biting your lip from here," she said.

"Ok, meet at the park?" Darcy questioned.

"Be there in 5,"

"Ok," Darcy said. They said their goodbyes and hung up. "I'm going to meet with Dakota! I'm telling her what happened!" Darcy told her mother.

"Ok sweetie!" He called back. Darcy grabbed her sweater and walked out the door. She began to walk towards the park. She sat by a bench and waited for Dakota.

Dakota walked down the street glowing and smiling brightly. She walked over to her friend sitting on the bench.

"Hi!" She beamed.

"Did you and Jon do the do?" Darcy questioned her glowing friend.

"Yup," she responded happily. "To the ice cream!" She cheered grabbing her and pulling her to her feet. She dragged Darcy to the ice cream shop.

"Hi and welcome to Danielle's dessert shop! What can I get you?" The very cute boy at the register asked.

"2 rocky road ice cream cones please," Darcy said.